Babyganics Shampoo + Body Wash, Chamomile Verbena Reviews

Thick, soft, instant-foam gently cleanses from head to toe and rinses clean, leaving your baby’s hair and skin soft and nourished. Non allergenic, tear-free, and pediatrician & dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, dyes, or synthetic fragrances.

Shampooing et nettoyant corporel à la camomille et verveine. Hypoallergénique, moussant, sans larmes, et testé par des dermatologues et par des pédiatres. Formulé sans parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, pétrolatum, colorants, parfum de synthèse.

For more information, please visit Babyganics.com

You may also like Babyganics fragrance-free Baby Wipes and Daily Moisturizer

February 23, 2019

Safe and amazing

Love knowing that I am washing my baby with something safe and natural. This is my new favourite product to use. His skin feels and smells amazing. We love bath time with babyganics.

February 23, 2019

No tears

I always worry about the sensitivity of eyes in the bath. But this didn’t seem to bother my son that much. Pretty good lather for cleaning and no overpowering sent.

2.2/5

February 22, 2019

This product may be great but we didn’t have a great use for it and didn’t find it to be any other product in the market today. Stick with other products

February 22, 2019

Love this product!

This shampoo + body wash is just awesome! I love the pump, it makes things super easy and I love, love, love that it comes out as a foam! There is just something about this texture that makes the little one enjoy being cleaned so much. Bath time became so much more fun! The chamomile verbena scent is light and not chemical smelling at all which is really nice. It leaves a really nice light scent on the skin too, which is really pleasant. It didn't irritate the skin at all either. It is a little pricey but it is a good sized bottle which will definitely last for a long while. The very best part is how chocked full of natural ingredients are in this. Definitely gives me some piece of mind putting it on my little one. Would definitely buy again #gotitfree

Impressive

So enjoying this product!! Foam is fun!! My little one has sensitve skin - this has caused no reaction. Easy to use and great for teaching little one to use. Little bottle has lasted a long time surprisingly.

Great product

This body wash was amazing! It worked great, and I love that its safe to use on baby! I am definitely buying this brand again! I enjoyed product testing this one!

Really enjoyed this!

I very much liked this shampoo. I loved the foaming of it, making it so easy to apply. Nice fragrance but still very gentle on my babies skin. Would used again!

February 21, 2019

I would buy this product again!

I loved the babyganics shampoo and body wash for my son’s sensitive skin. It wasn’t harsh, and his eczema didn’t flare up after his bath. I was so happy with that!

Fave!!

I love bath time, more bonding with my baby and of course time to use this Organic baby Shampoo and Body Wash. Not irritant and very safe to use knowing its Organic.

February 20, 2019

Shampoo and body wash- Babyganics

Got to try this product for free .
    My son tried it and loved using the body wash. Bubble foaming . He has sensitive skin so lots of natural ingredients go into this that you can read . Fragrance free ! Yesss!
    It’s a 2 in one - shampoo as well. I use conditioner as well so had to use something else . Would have loved a conditioner to this brand . Overall good product. Natural and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.