Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur Reviews
#1 in Liqueur

Coffee & cream colour; aromas of fresh coffee, hazelnut and chocolate; sweet, creamy and thick, with flavours of lightly toasted nut, white chocolate and vanilla; flavours well balanced by a smooth whisky note for clean, lingering finish.

February 23, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Love it

I love baileys. It’s so versatile . Can be used in hot chocolate, puddings and cocktails! Overall high quality and indulgent product. But if you aren’t a fan of creamy drinks then this probably isn’t for you!

February 23, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Grab a glass with ice were having a catch up

Tasty grat price always love ot served over crushed ice and boom hello luxury night in realy nice change aswell great for partys 🥳 and film night so get the girls round n grab the bailey's x

February 06, 2021

Yum

Who doesn't love Bailey's?! One of my favorite liqueurs to have on hand. Goes really well with desert and over ice. Love it! I highly recommend trying it if you haven't already.

December 23, 2020

food and drink

I do love my Baileys be it straight,on the rocks, over ice cream and in my coffee and hot chocolate. However now that I have Parkinson's I find now that I have no tolerance anymore. I'll miss you my yummy mixture

July 30, 2020

Great for all occasions

Whether you have it by itself or mix it with other things it taste great. This on the rocks with a mint garnish is a nice spiked dessert. Add it to coffee for an awesome treat as well. It’s smooth and rich without being too satiating.

This is a go to drink and a bit for holiday parties for that festive mix.

July 30, 2020

Baileys is terrific!

Smooth, creamy, sweet (but not too sweet), chocolatey, with a nice little whiskey bite at the end. Great to add to hot chocolate or coffee. Great for sipping especially on the rocks. No matter how you use Baileys it will soothe your soul.

June 19, 2020

Un classique!

Baileys Irish Cream est une liqueur qui vaut la peine d'être acheter! Pour ma part, j'adore en rajouter quelques goûtes dans ma tasse de café, surtout dans le temps des fêtes ! Il est également délicieux sur glace.

April 13, 2020
    United Kingdom

It's soo delicious

I'm not a big drinker too but i really like Baileys because of the soft taste of it. I can easily have it without getting worried that I will be drunk. I think it's the perfect liqueur for celebrations with family. The price of it is fair too, it's also easy to find it in stores because literally you can get it from anywhere.

March 10, 2020

Always my go to drink

I am not a big drinker, but I always have some of this on hand to have with milk over ice. I have tried the other flavours, but always come back to the original as my favourite. I love a creamy drink and this is perfect for me.

March 05, 2020
    New York, United States

Delicious

I don't drink a lot of alcohol, but I can't resist this liqueur. I don't know too much about alcohol price, but I think it has a good price. Normally I drink it and eat some chocolate, this mix work very well for me.