BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages Hydro Seal™ Advanced Healing, 10 count Reviews
#5 in First Aid

BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages HYDRO SEAL™ ALL-PURPOSE, 10 COUNT keep germs out and your body’s natural healing power in. More than just a bandage for cuts, this is advanced wound care. Within 24 hours of wear, a white bubble forms under the bandage to show the healing process has begun. They're ideal for use on all parts of the body, delivering multiday protection through handwashing and showers.

You may also like POLYSPORIN® TRIPLE Antibiotic Ointment or BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages SKIN-FLEX®

October 16, 2020

Works like an effective barrier!

Works well to provide excellent conditions to protect the wound and help heal faster!! I recommend that product.

October 16, 2020

Efficace et très résistante à l'eau

J'ai reçu Band-aid hydro seal pour essayer gratuitement et je l'adore. Super qualité et résistant. À essayer

Really works

These bandaids worked so well! My husband is in construction and quite frequently cuts his hands. He wore one of these bandaids on his finger and it lasted for over 24 hours! It kept the cut clean and also sped up the healing process.

October 16, 2020

Great for keeping cuts clean

These bandaids are really good at keeping things out. Great to put on a cut knee so that your little one doesn’t get mud in their cut.

October 16, 2020

Why didn't I find this product earlier!

So one day after I received this product I cut myself. I immediately thought this is perfect I could use the new waterproof bandaid. I never knew such a thing existed! It's so great it stayed on 24hours on my finger and my cut healed very quickly after that. Loved it

It REALLY works!!

I have never worn a Band-Aid like this before! When I first put it on my finger I had to unwrap it because I tightened it too much...I expected the seal to be ruined, but it wasn't! It stayed sealed on my finger until I removed it 4 days later. I work in healthcare and wash my hands constantly. It stayed on through handwashing, multiple showers and hair washes! Definitely worth a try! Great product!!

Shiny!

I love the shiny metallic packaging, and it's unmistakable which kind of bandaid I'm reaching to grab. I do wish there was a higher count of actual bandages included, since I typically go through a lot of Band-Aids having two young kids. I would probably save these luxury bandaids for myself. That being said, I have (surprisingly) not had an injury requiring myself of the kids yet, so can't speak for level of waterproof, or the very interesting sounding white healing bubble the package speaks of!

Better than the rest

Very different from all the band aid i had ever used. Reading the instructions was the best thing i did. I love the fact that this band aid is water proof, it doesn't get wet or even dirty for you to be changing it regular, unlike traditional band aids. Therefore no worries for infections. Also the wound heals fast so there is no need for any dressing. These are just perfect for my son, because i don't have to worry about it falling off every time i wash his hands or give him a bath. Definitely would recommend, and i will be buying the band aid again.

October 16, 2020

Good protection and promotes faster healing!

I happened to get a nasty cut on my finger and used Band-Aid’s Hydro Seal bandage. I appreciate the cushion support on my sore wound, as well as the fact that it is waterproof. Especially since we wash our hands so much these days due to the pandemic. My cut always felt clean and protected. It also seemed to heal faster, likely due to the bandage staying on longer with all those great benefits. Typically, a regular bandage on my finger would fall off as soon as it was wet or with lots of movement. These bandages work great on so many levels. They will be a must-have to keep around my house and I would certainly recommend them.

October 16, 2020

Comfortable, Durable and So Effective!

These Hydro Seal Band-Aids are incredible! I sliced my finger pretty deeply on a cheese grater last week and immediately applied a Hydro Seal. Today, my finger has just the faintest line left. The bandage immediately stopped the pain of the cut and sealed around the wound so no water or dirt could get in. It was very comfortable to wear and didn't peel away, even after several days of regular hand washing and showering. I am so impressed and it Hydro Seal definitely be a go-to product in our household from now on.
    I received this product free of charge for review purposes.