Bare Escentuals Radiance Rocks

Bare Escentuals Radiance Rocks Reviews

1 review
Ranked #502 out of 555 in Blush

December 20, 2009

I purchased the BE Radiance Rocks a little while ago, and have been trying it out every day since! It's one of those great purchases that makes you feel good you bought it, everytime you use it. It was a little pricey, but well worth it. The product will last and last.

This is an all over face colour.....there are 3 pressed mineral "rocks" in the container, one is a pink tone, one is bronze tone and one is an earthy tone. You use the kabuki brush included in the set to sweep and swirl over the rocks to pick up the sheer all natural colour. What you get is a lovely, sheer, natural glow. I use it like I would a bronzer, I apply it to my cheek bones, a little on my brow arches and just a dab down the centre of my nose. The end result is a nice, natural looking all over glow.

It's so sheer, and that's what I love about it. You can also easily build up the amount you put on, and it remains natural looking. There are no sparkles, or glitz and glam.....it's just enough coverage to make you look healthy and glowing from within! You can also pick up each individual radiant rock and apply directly onto skin for more colour.....I tried this once and it was a little too much for me, I prefer just using the kabuki brush to apply it. Which by the way, is a lot softer than some of the other BE brushes I have tried!

Love this product!...and the fact that it's all natural....would highly recommend it!

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale