Bare Minerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation Reviews
Ranked #469 in Foundation

May 30, 2017

That feeling when you finally find the perfect foundation!! priceless! this stuff blends beautifully, and is super light weight feeling on the skin. has a bit of spf to protect from the sun and won't get cakey feeling by the end of the day! this is definitely my go to make up product every single day.

May 22, 2017

This stuff is expensive for a little container let's get that straight. But it is MIRACULOUS. it seriously works miracles on my face and a little goes a long way. I can wear just this and a little concealer and my face will look flawless. Amazing.

February 27, 2017

I love the Bare Minerals Foundation! I've been using this for about 10 years. Sometimes I try new/different things but ultimately I come back to this. It goes on smooth and never feels cakey on my face. I can easily cover up any blemishes I have, never have any problems with this foundation.

January 05, 2016

I use this product every day and love the way it looks and feels

January 05, 2016

Pros: light weight powder foundation, easy to apply, good coverage, natural look
    Cons: small amount of powder for the price you pay

September 29, 2015

This is currently my daily holy grail powder!!! First discovered it through family members a few years back and have purchased it continuously. It's light coverage, but seeps into your skin so well that it makes the skin look effortlessly flawless throughout the day without feeling like you're even wearing any makeup! Price is average at Sephora - comparable to MAC's studiofix. I totally recommend this powder.. It's just perfect for a quick every day routine. I'm usually NC35 at MAC so I get the shade "light" for wintertime when my skin is more paler and the shade "medium beige" for the warmer season.

November 11, 2014

I have receive this foundation as a gift at sephora in the color Fairly light. I like it! I use it as a powder under bb Cream when I want a better cover or as is when I want something more powdery.

June 18, 2013

I have oily skin, so when I heard that mineral based foundations are the best for my type of skin, I went to type this product. It has SPF 15, so it's great even during the winter time when you still need to protect your skin from UV rays! I love that it feels light on the skin, and doesn't feel bulky. I did not have any concerns with this product, it was a bit pricey but it did what it stated it would do, so that's why I gave it the great ratings.

April 30, 2013

A must-have for acne prone skin!

August 31, 2011

loved it
    it covers great
    easy to use
    not cakie looks so good like im wearing nothing