Prestige Item
BareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Creme Reviews

November 15, 2019

My go to make-up product!

This product is seriously amazing! I am a working woman and dislike wearing foundation everyday. This being a tinted moisturizer is perfect for me as it is not as heavy as a foundation and can be worn on an everyday basis. It evens and smoothes out my skin and gives it a radiance boost. I'm onto my 4th tube ever since I purchased this product and will continue buying it!

October 08, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Great coverage and light on slin

I love this product and now prefer it over full on foundations, it really does what it says it does. It evens out skin tone and is a brilliant base for make up. For such a light product the cover is really good and it keeps the skin feeling moisturised as well as giving sun protection. It’s easy to apply and the shade always seems to blend in well with my skin- I won’t look back!

August 10, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Would buy this again

Love this product. Do not need a lot with great coverage helps hide skin imperfections and evens out your skin tone. Great product and excellent value for money.

April 30, 2019

Amazing

I wear this every day. It’s light and moisturizing. The coverage isn’t full but it’s perfect for every day wear and doesn’t clog my pores. The colour is a great match too.

December 18, 2018

This product has changed the game for me and I’m so happy I found it. I got it at Sephora seeing that it had won the allure award for so many years and now I know why. I love how light and moisturizing it is . It leaves my skin feeling light and smooth without the flakes and patches . I would say this is a light coverage that can be buildable and it’s my go to for everyday makeup.

December 04, 2018

Great For Everyday Makeup!

I have very dry skin and have a lot of issues with dry patches and a smooth application. This tinted moisturizer is amazing its a gel consistency that goes on smooth and doesn't dry or leave my skin patchy. Its not a full coverage but for me it covers up my redness and freckles pretty well. I also love that there is SPF in it which is a bonus! Overall I enjoy this tinted moisturizer and I now know why its won the Allure award for so many years!

November 03, 2018

Great for everyday

This is a great tinted moisturizer with the SPF it doesn’t have too much coverage but it evens out The skin nicely there is a wide color range and it lasts all day long I like to warm it up in my hands before applying it to the face with fingertips

August 26, 2018
    New York, United States

Best All in One BB Cream

If your looking for a all in one face product this is the one you can use it to cocneal blemishes cover imperfections use this as a foundation base it also packs a SPF of 30 it will set you back $30.00 its a little pricey but worth it awaiting a shipment from Ulta

April 08, 2018

In love! Great for every day!

I love this product! I don't wear a lot of make-up everyday but this is perfect for making my skin look balanced! I have fairly dry skin and it gives me that dewy, natural, glowy look. Itis tinted so if you're looking for high coverage, this probably isn't what you'd want but it's so lightweight and great for everyday use.

March 16, 2018

Buttercream

Love this cream! I use it every day for work. It gives coverage without feeling like you are wearing anything other than face cream! Also gives a dewy finish.
    Love!