Prestige Item
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss Reviews

September 16, 2020

Enchantress - holographic plumper

I got this lipgloss at Ross for USD 9.99 a long time ago. The volume is small for the price (2.25 ml), but this shade is so cool - it's holographic, but it looks pinky on the lips. It's oilier and mintier than a typical lipgloss, and it does a great job moisturizing the lips. I have a problem with the tube because it leaks when it's in my purse, so I use it only at home. I've been using it for a month, and there's only half left in the tube.

October 08, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

Amazing plumping gloss

Best lipgloss I have ever used. I've tried so many plumping ones and they have all been rubbish. This one actually works and lasts ALL day even when drinking throughout the day and after having eaten lunch.
    The colours are perfect and stand out so well.
    Not sticky either.
    Won't ever buy another brand.

March 31, 2018

Sticky

This gloss is a little sticky but it really works! It has a glossy finish and some moisturizing properties as well so my lips never feel dry wearing it. I have the colour maverick and it's a really good neutral shade for every day wear.

April 13, 2017

I love love LOVE this lip gloss. From the minty taste when you put it on to the moisture it provides until it stays on. I was also surprised at how long it stayed on. I have it in spark plug so it's perfect to wear all the time. I want to try out all bareminerals products now.

January 21, 2017

What I love about this is the minty feeling when you apply it on your lips, and it's not even mint flavor. It's just lipgloss but really nice on the lips. It didn't dry my liips and it stayed longer than I expected. When it's summer, you'll definitely wanna need one of these cos it feels really refreshing cos of the coolness it brings.

December 07, 2016

I am a huge fan of this lipgloss!!! the colour I have is "rebel" and I love it-- a nice darker softer shade than the nudes and pinks I usually wear... it is like a pink/mauve.. it goes on nice and there is almost a minty taste/feeling when you put it on!! It is 23$ at Sephora, though I think I got this in a giftbag once..

September 23, 2016

This is my favorite lip gloss! It smells and tastes amazing. It reminds me of girl guide mint cookies. It looks very nice on the lips. It's very moisturizing and plumps my lips up a bit.

September 21, 2016

bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie has been my go to lipgloss lately. I love the way it keeps my lips moisturized and stays put for a few hours. Sometimes all you need is a bit of this gloss and you can head right out the door. I probably reapply about twice a day the colour doesn't seem to fade completely but when I want that EXTRA colour I don't hesitate. The retail price at Sephora Canada is $23. I recently picked up Daredevil for the fall but Stunner is also one of my favourites. Both colours always attract compliments.

February 19, 2016

received this wonderful product as a FREE birthday gift from Ulta. It’s part of the bareMinerals cosmetic collection. I am a huge fan of Lip glosses and lip sticks and this one of the best on the market.

It goes on smooth without a sticky residue and gives my lips just a little color that’s not overpowering or to shiny. Marvelous Moxie provides a sheer to medium coverage.

My lips look full and more voluptuous instantly and over time. It contains Shea, Avocado and Murmumur butters that deeply hydrate and smooth your lips and the infusion of minerals revitalizes lips for a healthy looking smile. It also includes, A, C, and E that provides a strong antioxidant defense against the sun, wind and other environmental factors that cause stress to your lips.

2.7/5

May 22, 2015

The packaging leaks, but the gloss is lovely.