bareMinerals Mineral Veil

bareMinerals Mineral Veil Reviews

Ranked #287 out of 381 in Powder

May 15, 2017

(I am reviewing the hydrating, translucid one) Great setting powder that doesn't make you look cakey. It has quite a shimmer to it which is perfectly fine if you like that type of effect. As far as hydrating, I wouldn't say it provides hydration, but it does not dry out more nor settles in fine lines. A little goes a long way so the price is not outrageous!

April 02, 2017

I purchased my trial kit online. I enjoyed all of the products, but this powder is amazing. Locks in your makeup, leaving you with an airbrushed look, flawless. It goes on easy, only requires a small amount, but provides a must have finish to any face, a day at home or a night on the town. Such a versatile must have in every make up bag.

June 27, 2012

I've been using this mineral veil for about 2 years and I really like it. It does set my make up and I don't have to reapply throughout the day (I have oliy skin). A little goes a long way, so a container can last a couple months. Well worth it when you think about it.

June 03, 2012

this powder isn't really all that special -- the company doesn't specify exactly what it's meant for, but i've heard of people using it as a setting powder, a touch up powder, a highlighter, or a setting powder for their concealer, etc. it gives the skin an unappealing whitecast, and doesn't do anything to eliminate shine. not a huge fan primarily because i find no purpose for it especially at $20 a pop. #disappointed.