bareMinerals SPF15 Foundation Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #4 out of 731 in Foundation

Not only do you get flawless coverage, but you get peace of mind since there are no irritating preservatives, fillers, or binders. It’s makeup so pure you can sleep in it. Even though it looks like a powder, our foundation buffs on like a cream for silky coverage. You control whether you have light or full coverage, or anything in between. Our 100% pure bareMinerals are safe for even the most sensitive skin—even if you have rosacea. They soften fine lines and wrinkles, so all you see is a soft, flawless finish. Another healthy benefit of bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation is right in the name: our natural broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Sourced from main website www.bareescentuals.com

May 25, 2017

Oh this foundation is my holy grail! It is so beautiful and buildale. The key to this is to add a little bit at a time and really buff it in. Layers..the key is layers..you are going to think you are piling it on but you aren't. Really buff it in because it then mixes with the temperature of your face and the oils and turns into a liquid like formul. It looks like skin!

April 11, 2017

This used to be my go-to foundation when i was using powder. It goes on very well and as great coverage.
    This foundation is great for anyone that is looking for build able coverage and something that won't clog your pores.

April 07, 2017

This foundation provides excellent buildable coverage. It feels great on my skin. The container is small, but it lasts a long time. The only complaint that I have is that it can be messy to apply.

March 08, 2017

Holy grail foundation. I have combination, acne-prone skin and this powder goes on so smoothly, lasts long, and gives you literally flawless skin. the coverage is amazing- especially because it doesn't look cakey at all.

March 07, 2017

Ever since I saw a commercial for this makeup a good 12+ years ago it was my go to. It covers every little imperfection while still letting your skin breathe. No caked on feeling and luminous looking. I only wish it was invented earlier so I didn't have to try so many foundations before it.

January 30, 2017

What a great foundation this is. I have combination skin and it blends so nicely. I also noticed that some of my fine lines seem too disappear when I put this on. I also love the fact that there is a SPF in this. I hate having to put another product on for sunscreen protection so this is a must if you don't want too do that. I bought this off eBay and amazon for a fairly decent price of $15 and lasts me close too 4 months of daily use.

January 20, 2017

I have been using this foundation for 5 years now. HOLY GRAIL! It provides a beautiful natural-skin finish and is long-lasting. It doesn't cake and doesn't clog pores. Also, it comes in a variety of colors. I have converted so many of my friends and family to this foundation over the years! I docked half a star from the value because when I first started purchasing it, it use to be $28 and now it's $36.

January 16, 2017

I tried this product over at my moms. I really liked the way it felt on my face. Not the typical heavy make-up feeling that other products have. The only issue I have is the price, but I guess you get what you pay for.

September 16, 2016

I love bare mineral makeup. It's not cakey and provides great coverage. I always purchase makeup with SPF and this mineral makeup has that. The tutorial is a must for first timers, but its easy to get the hang of

September 13, 2016

I received this as a gift and I have always wanted to try this because of all the commercials I have seen about this. So when I got the chance to try It out, I was going crazy about It! I put It on as soon as I got hold If It. When I tried It on, I was looking for a difference and I didn't pay attention. I was looking for the wrong impression. I was looking for the look I got from all the other foundations. But then I opened my eyes and realized, It made me look like I had beautiful natural looking skin. And I fell In love. Highly recommended!!!!