BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener

BareMinerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener Reviews

Ranked #239 out of 456 in Concealer

May 07, 2017

I can't stand when concealer looks cakey under my eyes, and this is the only one Ive ever found that blends perfectly into my skin. Its lightweight but still covers up my dark circles, and I definitely prefer it now over the Nars creamy concealer. My own issue is the the lightest colour (Luminous 1) isn't quite light enough for me during the winter, but its perfect during the summer when my face gets a bit darker.

February 28, 2017

I have this in hhe Luminous 2 (light/yellow) colour and it is perfect for my Eastern European skin colour.

The formula feels so light and blends like a miracle.

While the coverage is fairly light, it is build able (if you need it). I don't have an issue with dark circles, but I still like using this to help brighten and even out the eye area!

July 04, 2015

i love this!! I have not heard many people taking about this product at all. I was looking for something similar to shade banana from the Anastasia contouring palette. This was better than that. It makes under my eyes so bright.

September 28, 2014

I've been using this under my eyes for the past month or so and I'm absolutely loving the results. It's not chalky or dry looking at all, it makes my eyes look naturally bright. You can build this formula up under your eyes but all you really need is a few dabs dotted under your eyes to really wake you up.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic