Bastiste Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 130 in Dry Shampoo

April 14, 2017

Works way better than most! ive tried many throughout my life and this is by far the best! It smells super good and there are many kinds to pick from!

March 29, 2017

Love the smell and the colour that is in it. And with a full sized bottle which is amazing. I am really impressed with how it works compared to tresema or dove products. Will buy this brand instead of others.

March 22, 2017

Me and my sis own a salon together and we have tried almost everything, but we live by this stuff. I wont say that you will be able to run your fingers through your hair with this stuff but the whole point is to keep your hair styled and looking the same through out the day and this definitely does the trick!

March 20, 2017

DO NOT use the one for dark hair! I wanted to try this one in order to eliminate the very slight white cast I would get with the regular Bastiste. This one actually changes the color your hair and if you touch your hair after you have sprayed it, you are going to have it on your hands. I much prefer the regular Bastiste and the white cast is barely visible. I just thought I ould give the other one a try just because it was made for dark hair.

This is the only problem I had with this product. I loved how to made my hair feel clean and refreshed, along with the amazing scent that stuck with me all day. I have already repurchased this product many times.

September 13, 2016

A life saver!! One of the best dry shampoos I've used. Slightly overpriced for the size of can you buy but is SUCH a great product to have in for emergencies!!

February 01, 2016

Absolutely love this stuff, I have very curly dark hair and I need this stuff to keep my hair looking on point especially when I travel and have straightened my hair, I cant and dont have the time to wash it on a daily bases due to the amount of time I will have to spend blow drying and Straightening. Great fix me up and it also has a really nice smell!

January 21, 2016

Great to freshen hair and shine. Love this product! :)