Bath and Body Works - BLACK CHERRY MERLOT 3-WICK CANDLE Reviews
#25 in Candles

October 14, 2020

This smells is great all year around!

Honestly, this is my go-to candle. Some smells make you travel to a coffee shop, in the forest or on the beach, but for me this smells like home (I know, that's cheesy). But honestly, my favorite so far!

July 02, 2020

Smells incredible!!

I am obsessed with all of bath and body works candles, but this one is incredible!!! Once it's burning, you can smell the amazing scent all through the house! This is my favorite scent of all time!

January 29, 2020

Cherry Delicious

This candle is one of my absolute favourites. When I worked at Bath and Bodyworks and this candle would come in new packaging I'd always stop what I was going to give it a good sniff. It has a nice deep cherry scent but doesn't smell artificial. When you light it you can keep it lit for 15 minutes and blow it out and the scent will fill the room and linger a nice amount for if you are having company over.

January 29, 2020

Good smelling candle

I got this candle as a gift for Christmas and I’m really glad that I did. This candle smells really good but it’s sent isn’t too intense. It’s really light and when you light it, it just adds a nice smell to your house without it being all it smells. The candle is also really cute so it’s nice to put as a decoration also. It does smell really nice even if you don’t light it up. I would definitely buy it.

January 06, 2020

amazing smell!

the Black Cherry Merlot scent is my favorite from Bath and Body Works! To top it off the 3-wick candles are amazing and are of great quality! i always buy my candles from there now and from no where else!

May 28, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the scent

Love this scent in anything it smells like cherry coke very nice...the candles are especially nice as well as the soap I hope they never retire this scent.

March 20, 2019

Cherrylicious!

This is one of my go to candles at Bath and Body works. It is an all year round candle that smells like cherries. Almost like a rich candied cherry. They have it in a bunch of different products too! (Hand cream, soap!). Even my boyfriend loves this smell. I recommend giving it a try!