Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand Soap Reviews

It's Alright

I'm not a huge fan of the overwhelming smell or the feel of the small balls that are in it but overall it cleans nicely. It makes my hands feel soft and clean at the end.

smells so good

Bath and Body does amazing scents for the all their products and this Japanese Cherry Blossom is no exception either. If you haven't tried it yet, must do.

My fave!!

I absolutely love the smell of bath and body works Japanese Cherry Blossom hand soap. It is my favorite scent from Bath and Body works,it lasts a long time. I always get compliments on this scent.

April 14, 2018

classic

the scent of this soap is soo good! Id buy for the scent alone. it does a good job cleaning your hands, but would never buy it in the winter with dry winter ravaged hands. It will dry your hands right out!

April 08, 2018

I buy this product all the time!!

I love this product. I buy it all the time. I love the smell. I purchase the foam soap and it washed my hands very well. I get compliments when people come over.

April 05, 2018

Accro à Bath and Body

Je suis une accro aux savons pour les mains de Bath and Body. J'ai toujours une réserve de leurs produits dans mon armoire. Je préfère le savon désincrustant, il nettoie à merveille les mains très sales de mon conjoint et il est facile à rincer pour les enfants!

March 13, 2018

Splurge-worthy soap

Disclaimer: I am a poor student.

This soap is expensive. However, it does smell delightful. If you are like me, and get dry hands in winter, avoid this soap as it is quite drying. During the warmer months my hands can handle this soap much better.

If you want to spoil your hands, by all means this soap is for you. Bath & Body Works does offer pretty good deals on this stuff if you are like me and cringe at buying $10 hand soap.

Also, just a note, I found that the product pumps out too much soap than necessary. So it does not usually last as long as I would want for expansive soap.

March 08, 2018

Les produits du Bath & Body Works sont parfaits!

Il est possible de retrouver des tonnes d'odeurs différentes au Bath & Body Works mais celle-ci est vraiment ma préféré. En plus, mes mains sentent ce savon pendant longtemps après m'avoir laver les mains ce qui est toujours un plus! Il rend les mains super douces! Je n'aurai jamais assez de savons pour les mains du Bath & Body Works. J'en fais des réserves à chaque fois que j'y vais.

March 07, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best scent by them!

Bath & Body Works has amazing scents we all know this but this one by far is my all time favorite! It is also available in both the foam and the deep clean formulas so I can use which ever one I need when I need it! Both types work well to clean your hands and is not as drying as some of the other liquid soaps out there.

March 05, 2018

The most amazing smelling soap

Bath and body works has the most amazing smelling soap. I love the foam and it actually lasts a long time. When you wash your hands you can smell the soap in the other room. Definitely always grab a bunch when they’re on sale