Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Hand Soap Reviews

October 18, 2017

love the smell

I love the bath and body works hand soaps. They make your hands so soft and the smell actually lasts! I really love this scent personally because it is so strong! Whenever these go on sale I snatch them up!

October 04, 2017

Smells Great!

If you've tried the Japanese blossom hand cream then you will absolutely love this soap! Smells great and leaves hands lightly scented. The smell isn't overbearing but I would still only use a small amount at a time

October 01, 2017

Works but not again thanks!

It is a good soap, gentle on the hands, last for quite a long time, price is ok but the scent it is so overwhelming, I can't handle it. It isn't a pleasant smell.

September 28, 2017

I would repurchase:)

First of all I love most things from Bath and Body Works. Love this scent of this product and the way it lathers. This is my mothers favorite scent out of this collection.

September 26, 2017

Amazingggg

Smells so good lathers great great price love this a lot i always want to wash my hands because it smells amazingg recommend to everyone love love love

September 26, 2017

Love this hand soap!

This hand soak is simply amazing. It has lots of lather - you only need a small amount to give your hands a good clean. This is one of my favourite scents of any product I've used before. It just makes you feel good by using it!