Bath and body works pocket hand sanitizer Reviews

July 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Convenient helper during COVID

I was able to purchase these right when it was nearly impossible to get hand sanitizers online (thank you Bath&Body;Works!). I slipped these in every pocket: in my backpack, in our stroller pocket, my walking shorts ...you name it. Just to make sure I always have one handy. They are a perfect size. According to the abler they have above 60 percent alcohol which is important now that COVID is here. The only thing that I would change is the scent. I strongly prefer scent-free products and I believe adding strong fragrances only adds harmful chemicals that are not necessary.

July 13, 2020
    Texas, United States

Love all the scents

Lots of different scents to choose from. They do relabel some so there are very similar, if not exact, scents with different names. There is a much wider selection in store. I like the little pouches you can purchase separately to glam them up or hang from your purse or keychain. The size of these is perfect. They do not leave a residue or dry my hands.

June 01, 2020

short and sweet!

Very good handy way of using sanitizer. Love the cute little bottles and their fragrances. Definitely must have these days in your bag.I usually buy lot of these when they are on sale. These colourful cuties are such a quick grab!

April 29, 2020

Lifesaver!

I'd be completley and totally lost without these right now. They were the only ones I could find during the pandemic and there's such a huge scent variety to choose from to keep things from getting boring. I really love how convenient they are for clipping onto my purse for on the go use.

April 29, 2020

Great item

I love the pocket size hand sanitizer. They smell wonderful and they are very convenient to carry around. It is a great product to have when there is no soap and water to clean your hands.

April 15, 2020

great stuff

Bath and Bodyworks hand sanitizers are the best! they are cheap, smell amazing and come in many different smells. Although if you are looking for a real hand sanitizer I would recommend purell.

April 14, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

My go-to hand sanitizer

I would highly recommend the Bath and Body works hand sanitizers! They are super cute, come in a wide variety of scents and they do last awhile. I love how they also have cute holders to carry your hand sanitizer in. The only thing I wish is that they would come in larger sizes. Perfect for diaper bags, in your purse and your car.

March 25, 2020
    Florida, United States

Awesome product!!!

I purchase these often. They have great scents to choose from and are great to carry in your purse, car, ,etc. I also give as gifts. Love, Love these!!

February 27, 2020

Small and handy

Bath and body works pocket hand sanitizer Specially for men range are my favourite. Cute little container makes me happy, as i can carry it on my pocket easily. Very useful on the go sanitizer. Worth buying it.