Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea Body Cream Reviews
#216 in Bath & Body

May 15, 2017

I love Bath and Body Works Ultra Shea body creams! I use them day and night on my arms and legs and they keep me soft and moisturized all day and keep me smelling great! I prefer the thickness of these body creams to the lotions because the lotions can be too runny and not as moisturizing. They have so many great scents to choose from which makes moisturizing so much more fun!

April 26, 2017

Lorsqu'il y a plusieurs promotions chez Bath and body Works, je me procure régulièrement ces crèmes pour le corps. Je trouve qu'il sont très hydratant et il y a plusieurs odeur ! C'est super !

April 26, 2017

This cream is amazing! It smells so good and it so creamy but not greasy at all. I am going to be repurchasing this one. It hydrates the skin so well too.

October 14, 2016

Previously called 24hr body lotion, then triple moisture, it is now called Ultra Shea Body Cream. This is a thick super hydrating lotion, with a consistency similar to a body butter. I love the scents that this lotion comes in, especially the tropical line. The scent is strong and will linger in the room you put it on, but generally does not last too long on your skin, so don't worry how it will react with a perfume. If you like a thick lotion this is definitely for you!