Bath and body works wallflowers Reviews

November 27, 2019

Very freshening

I have moved recently and I wanted to spice my apartment up with some smells to freshen the air. I wanted a warm welcome when you first step through that door. I plugged the wallflower in living room— the first two days the smell was really strong but eventually the smell got more faint. Perhaps it was that I got used to the smell, but when I come home the smell always hits me and is noticeable for a few seconds.

Binisa 355
    February 25, 2019

Discreat

It’s not overpowering at all but it feels like it blends to easy in the air. Love the smell but I wish it was a little stronger so it stays longer in the air.

February 03, 2019

A nice scent for the home

One of my favourite wallflower scent is the sweet pea. It lasts about 4-6 weeks. Shortly after plugging it in my bedroom, I was able to smell the sweet aroma and also in the surrounding area. It is wise to purchase these refills during special deals and stock up. The scent is long lasting and make any corner of your room smell fresh. Just remember to open the cap, you have to twist counter-clockwise!

September 22, 2018

Best scent!

I have tried many different air fresheners, and this is the only one that I don’t get tired of quickly. When you get them on sale, they compare in price to the ones at the grocery store. I wish the scent lasted a little longer, but it’s worth it because they smell so much better!

September 18, 2018
    California, United States

Love Wallflowers

I'm obsessed with the BBW wallflowers. I have several scents and love changing them out. The throw is pretty good and constantly have guests saying how amazing my house smells.

bev001 225
    April 09, 2018

Love the smells of Bath and Body Works Wallflowers

Love these products would definitely purchase them again and again, great sales often throughout the year. I have tried lots of different scents and have never been disappointed in any of them. They last a long time, and are easily swapped. Wallflower holders are reasonably priced and lots of holiday themes for through the year.

March 27, 2018

My addiction

These are the best wall refills, great scent selection, I use these all year round according to season. They go on sale frequently. The scent lingers for at least three weeks, making my house inviting and smelling delicious.

March 29, 2017

I bought this on sale online and ordered the spring flower design, in addition I ordered several of the tropical scents. It is larger than the glade refills and the scent seems more infused and lasts longer. I think I actually prefer this to my old ones! will be buying more styles for the house soon.

January 09, 2017

I love them how not expensive they are. They smell my whole house. They are great in big rooms hallways. They make my house smell great. They have nice smells I will always buy them. They are better than air wick.

October 23, 2016

Great lasting scent. Not too strong. Lots of scents to choose from. Pretty holders. Get them when they are on sale and use coupon. Your house will smell great.