Bath and body works warm vanilla sugar body care set Reviews

April 06, 2020

I would buy this over and over again

I love the smell of vanilla. I was given this for a Christmas present by my sister. I love it. It makes me feel clean and fresh every time I use it. The body wash lathers up very well and is mild on my skin. I would recommend this to anyone who loves the smell of vanilla.

December 26, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Smells magical!

This scent is our favorite literally just purchased at least 5 bottles of both the lotion and body wash for my husband during Christmas bc he loves the scent so much!

December 17, 2019

Love it

The scent of vanilla has to be one of my favourites. It can tend to be on the stronger side then some like but personally a daily perfume for me . Highly recommend.

December 11, 2019

My favourite!

Such a yummy scent!

Warm vanilla sugar has to be one of my all time favorite scent, I have always found it to be so warm and inviting. I love that this product can both smell wonderful and work effectively.

July 24, 2019

Such a yummy scent!

Warm vanilla sugar has to be one of my all time favorite scent, I have always found it to be so warm and inviting. I love that this product can both smell wonderful and work effectively, leaving your skin hydrated and smelling delicious. Usually scented lotions bother my skin, but not this one. Bath and Body works for the win.

July 05, 2019

Smells Great and Doesn't Irritate

This stuff smells amazing - it is indeed a warm scent with depth. All three products are gentle on my skin. No itching or irritation and my skin isn't left feeling dry. But really, pick it up for the scent. It's one of the best vanilla scents available.

June 07, 2019
    Walloon Brabant Province, Belgium

Just perfect !

Ce produit est juste parfait. J'ai eu l'occasion de tester le trio (brume, crème hydratante et gel douche) et j'ai vraiment été satisfaite par leur odeur et par leurs actions qui ne laissent pas du tout à désirer.

May 15, 2019

I would but this product over and over again!

I love this store in general, but the warm vanilla sugar is, by far my favorite scent! It stays on all day. Its not like other products that you have to keep in your purse, to keep the scent going all day!

April 20, 2019

Sugar Cookies in a bottle

I loved this scent, it is a very sweet scent that smells like sugar cookies. A little bit of this fragrance goes a long way, it lasts for the entire day, making it worth the money. Although I consider it more as a winter scent I really enjoy using it occasionally throughout the year as well, since it is really versatile.

April 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Warm Vanilla

Love Bath and Body Products, this is one of my favorites. The smell and scent of the Warm Vanilla provides a light scent and not overpowering. I use this scent especially when I am out with people who may be sensitive to certain scents.