Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle Reviews
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 06, 2021

Love the smell

Bath and Body Works 3 wick candles are well worth the cost. The scent remains for the duration of the candle and does not fade. I use them at home and the cottage to give my home a welcoming fragrance. They are not to strong in scent, which I love, although are strong enough to flow through the home. Just love these candles.

May 26, 2021

Parfaite!

Quand j’entends le mot chandelle, je pense immédiatement aux chandelles 3 mèches de Bath & Body Works. Elles sont simplement parfaites, la grosseur, les choix d’odeurs et le design des étiquettes! Je les recommande!

May 07, 2021

LOVE THEM!!

My whole family loves the three wick candles from Bath and Bodyworks. They smell amazing whether you light them or not! They come in a wide variety of scents, some seasonal, some year round. They are a fantastic value for the price as they are long lasting. Super product that I have been buying for years!!

April 22, 2021

Smells so good!

I bought this Bath and Body 3 wick candle for few times. The scent spread really well and it can lit for a good period time. I would recommend buying their product especially when they have sells!

April 17, 2021

My favourite candles ever

What I like in bath and body's candles is that variety of the amazing smells that lasts for a very long time in the place and they last for a long period till they ends. Also the packaging is very elegant so it can fit your decoration as well. The smell is to die for. They are a bit pricey some times but i always try to get more items when they put it on sale. My favourite ones are cherry blossom and midnight.

April 12, 2021

Great

The item is really great and awesome things was !!! My friends told Me about it and it checks out totally !!!! I would recommend this to all my friends !!!

April 12, 2021

SO SO AWESOME

My little sister just gifted me some 3-wick candles from bath and body works this Christmas.

I am now totally obsessed with these candles. The burn time is LONG! and the scent range on the candle is amazing! simply AWESOME!

March 11, 2021
    Illinois, United States

LOVE!!!!

Only candles I will buy! The scent is super strong and if purchased during a sale or with coupons, is a pretty good deal. I love the packaging as well!

February 21, 2021

Love the selection!

I am a serious candle addict and I have tried many of the Bath and Body Works candles. The scents are strong and will linger a while after you stop burning th3 candle. BUT you do end up burning through the candle rather quickly. For me personally, wait until sales to get a great deal like buy 2, get 1 free.

November 26, 2020

Great candles

Bath and Bath Works candles are a big favorite of mine. I love the different variety of scents and how strongly scents they are! They burn great and the jars are reusable! If you're not sure of the scent, they sell single wick candles which are great to test out a scent rather than purchasing the larger 3 wick candle. My only con is that they do not have Canadian website we can order from...I really hope they do one soon.