Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Reviews

- So many scents!
    - Great price
    - Good, small packaging

What I don't like:
    - Very chemical-like both in smell and strength
    - Strip away any moisture from my hands, even after just one use!
    - The little beads in it are not good for environment at all!
    - WAY too strong of scent, I cough after using them each time

There are many better products out there, I prefer a natural one that leave my hands less striped of moisture and are safe if a small amount was put onto my son or he got a bit in his mouth if it was on my hands.

August 02, 2017

I have bought these for years

I love bath and body works hand sanitizers. There are many different scents, and these are great to travel with for school or work. The bottles are great, and they do not leak. The formula gets your hands very clean, and feeling fresh. I will continue to buy these. They have large sizes for desks and smaller ones for travel which is super beneficial.

June 19, 2017

Love them and will buy again

I really love the antibacterial hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works. They really make your hands feel nice and clean without a greasy feeling or the stingy feeling of other brands. These are very often on sale and have a great variety of scents.

March 13, 2017

I love the Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer's. They have a great scent to them, and the price is good for what you get. The Pumpkin Cupcake scent is my favorite.

November 19, 2016

these are pretty good! a whole lot of different smell options, which is much better than the typical alcohol smell! of course the price due to the brand name is a little high.

November 19, 2016

My favorite of their hand sanitizer is Vanilla Bean.The scent if amazing. I love how it lingers for awhile. These little pocket ones are awesome. I'm a cashier and money is dirty. I use this a lot at work. Probably more then I need. This little 29ml bottle last a couple of months. AMAZING. My only problem is I love it so much I use more then I should. Then it dries out my skin. Also its pretty cool how you pour a bit in your hands rub together...in seconds your hands are dry and you smell a lovely scent

June 02, 2015

This product is great to keep at your front door so you can sanitize on your way in to help keep the germs out of your house. All the scents this product comes in are very nice.

June 02, 2015

These are the best hand sanitizers around! I absolutely hate the heavy alcohol smell found in regular sanitizers which is why I appreciate this line so much.

There are many scents to choose from and they all smell fantastic! A great product for a reasonable price, you can't go wrong with these!

June 02, 2015

I have recently been buying the lemon scent in this, for my kitchen. One pump and my entire kitchen smells like a bowl of fresh cut lemons.

June 02, 2015

Very affordable and fun hand sanitizer, comes in million different aromas and BBW always has deals on these.