Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 10, 2014

I love getting a full bag of these. I just get an assortment and when I run out, that is when I decide which one I choose for each location.

May 03, 2014

I bought some when it had the buy 7 for $28 get the 8th free for Christmas, I gave some to family and friends and decided to keep a few for myself. I loved the smell of them and thought it worked really good making my hands feel really clean ! I love it so much will buy them again for myself and for family and friends, for sure got my money's worth.

April 20, 2014

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap is my addiction. I love this soap in my bathroom and kitchen. The various scents has me hooked. The foaming soap is gentle on my skin yet effective in removing oils and dirt. I love stocking up on this product when it's on sale!

3.2/5

April 15, 2014

Really like the fragrances however don't like that it clumps at the nozzle and needs to be cleaned often

April 15, 2014

love this product! always have it in my house. My favourite is the Raspberry Merlot.

March 27, 2014

Worth the money absolutely. I personally love the great variety of scents and all of the various holiday and seasonal scents. They suds up great and leave your hands smelling so good. I love when I go to bed at night and my hubby has his hands near my pillow and I can smell the scents on his hands.

March 24, 2014

Love the foaming hand soaps! Kids are washing longer, Colds have been a minimum this year! Will be back for more!!

March 01, 2014

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps! I have one in each of my three washrooms and in the kitchen. I prefer the foaming formula of the antibacterial hand soaps. All of the scents are amazing (e.g., especially the Winter Vanilla Bean Noel) and they leave your hands feeling so smooth and clean!

I also love taking advantage of the offers and coupons offered by Bath and Body Works! Usually, you can find a $10 off a purchase of $30 coupon online or you can find a coupon for a free product with a minimum purchase! Strongly encourage others to take advantage of such deals!

February 17, 2014

Doesn't dry your hands out and smells great! Makes your skin super soft to! double win!

February 12, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hand soap!!! It is by far the best anti-bacterial hand soap I have ever purchased. This soap does not dry out my skin. In fact it leaves them feeling soft and smooth...a great change from traditional antibacterial soaps. The scent does not overpower your scences, but rather leaves a nice, lingering scent on your skin. A must have for everyone!!!