Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 25, 2021

Amazing smells

I love these soaps so much! The scents you can get smell so good, I love the way the foaming hand soap feels when you're washing your hands, and the price is fair. I think the only downside for me is the fact they don't last as long as your traditional hand soap, usually one lasts less than 2 months just between my boyfriend and I.

March 23, 2021

The only hand soap I buy!

Not only do they come in many scents, but their pricing is fantastic! I love how they have scents for each season! ‘Sweater weather’ and ‘kitchen lemon’ are two of my ultimate favourites! I also have an endless supply of them!

March 23, 2021

Yum

Don't these soaps just smell good enough to eat! I love picking a variety of scents to keep my family and guests fresh, clean and smelling great. The foam is gently on hands while still leaving them clean and germ free!

United States

Odeur incroyable

Les super savon à main bath and body works ! Un vrai coup de coeur. Une super odeur, texture mousse vraiment super aussi! Le prix est un peu élevé pour des savons à main mais avec la promo 5/25$ C’est super.

My favorite

I love the white Jasmin or Georgia peach. I only use these now and I love the bubbles. The pump are easy to push down and the scents last forever. I have them in both my kitchen and my bathroom. I also love these as gifts.

Amazing scents

The scents are amazing and come in a variety of smells. Price wise it's better if you have a discount or the product is on sale, which happens quite often. I usually give these as gifts as well.

March 18, 2021

The only soap I use - wait for the sales!

This is the only hand soap used in my house - they last for a long time and the scent lingers on your hands for quite some time after use. I wait until the sales and stock up for the year, as the regular price can be steep.

Love em!

Love these! Have tried multiple scents over the years. They’re a little pricey so we try into stock up when bath and body works has their blow out sales.

March 17, 2021
    United States

Love Bath & Body works hand soap

Our family loves Bath & Body Works antibacterial hand soap. We have been using this hand soap for years and stock up on many different scents throughout the year.

I love the ease of use for our children. The foaming pump is perfect for little and big hands. The scents are pleasant but never overpowering. That detail is important for a chronic migraine sufferer. The cleanliness is wonderful and we have never experienced any concerns with this brand. Many people who visit our home question later what scent and hand soap we had in our home as they wish to purchase the same.

We LOVE Bath & Body works! Definitely repurchase and most definitely recommend.

March 16, 2021

My favorite!!

I love these antibacterial soaps from BBW! Its awesome that i can pick from so many scents, now everyone can pick out a scent they like. Although the price is kind of on the high end for what you get its worth it. But i definitely wait for sales to get them. Its great that you can also get coupons for $10 off of $30 spent, makes the deal even better