Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 19, 2021

Must have

Love hand soap, its the only hand soap we use at home. Lots to choose from depending on season too. The fragrance last long and its so effective especially when you work at the kitchen

April 19, 2021

Love!

I love all their hand soaps! I love the smell, it stays for such a long time. It's not too strong either. Theyre basically the only soaps I use. I usually wait for their sales which are so worth it!

April 18, 2021

Hooked!!!

I am really hooked on the soap. I have one at every sink. I like it's an antibacterial soap, because of Covid 19 I am almost constantly washing my hands. The soap is gentle and smells very yummy

April 18, 2021

Great product. Highly recommend.

This is the only soap my family uses. We love the gentle foam and the huge variety of scents. Feels nice on your skin and cleans well. And having antibacterial soap in these tough times is important.

April 17, 2021

Amazing scents - for all year round

All of my bathrooms are equipped with this hand soap. The variety of scents they offer allow me to switch them up seasonally and the bottles are always so cute!

April 17, 2021

Love these soaps!!

Smell nice, feel nice and don’t dry my hands out! I suffer from eczema and they don’t bother my hands at all! I purchase when they have their sales on and always make sure I have enough for the season.

April 16, 2021

I love these soaps

These soaps smell amazing. Like how it pumps out just the right amount of soap. Good price. Leaves your hands smelling nice. Would definitely recommend to everyone.

April 16, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smells so Good!

I love this hand soap. It doesn't leave your skin dry like other soaps I have used. They come in an array of scents. I have so many favorites. They always have a good sale on soaps as well and when I am shopping there I always stock up.

April 15, 2021

Smells amazing

It’s the best foam hand soap we love using the house. Always smells amazing! After use my hand don’t feel I dry and there is no sticky left over feeling. I love that there is a huge variety of hand soaps. I definitely recommend.

April 15, 2021

Best hand soap

It’s the best hand soap I’ve ever used. I love the foam and smell. After using my hand don’t feel I dry. I love that there are so many different choices for that soap. Definitely recommend!