Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

June 01, 2021
    Oklahoma, United States

Best smelling hand soaps

I buy Bath and Body Works product on a regular basis, especially their hand soaps since we tend to use it a lot! They smell amazing and I love it how I can choose from many different scents although I only buy them when they are on sale. (Sale happens more often than you think). I also like the festive packaging for the holidays.

June 01, 2021

I love them!

I love their soaps! They smell amazing and the scent lasts a while which is so great! They have different scents for different occasions, moods or taste. I buy them during their sales as that’s when it’s worth the money otherwise they are overpriced. I would definitely recommend them. You can start with a holiday scent one to get yourself into it.

May 31, 2021
    Florida, United States

Scent is So Pleasant..Not Overbearing!

I really love the scent of this antibacterial hand soap. The scent is nice and citrusy and not at all overbearing like other antibacterial hand soaps that I've tried. I like that it also doesn't dry out my skin like other antibacterial soaps. I have been buying lots of Bath and Body Work Hand Soaps and Body Gels since the pandemic since we must keep washing our hands regularly to keep ourselves safe and clean. it's nice to find a soap that foams, is antibacterial, non drying, and also has a pleasant scent. I'd definitely recommend this .

May 31, 2021

I buy this product again and again

I’ve bought these soaps many times and often give them as gifts. So many scents to choose from and always buy the antibacterial soap for the kitchen.

May 29, 2021

Smells so good.

I love getting ti switch up my scents while still getting the antibacterial quality. You also can't beat the deals I can have a different scent at every sink and not break the bank.

May 28, 2021

Mon compagnon de salle de bain depuis maintenant 4 ans!

On ne se mentira pas, c'est majoritairement l'odeur qui nous fait acheter ces savons encore et encore! Bien sûr, la texture mousse est très agréable, mais les odeurs sont si attirantes! Tu peux même les agencer aux saisons! Définitivement mon savon favori pour le restant de mes jours.

Love love love

I love love love the Bath and Body Works scents of their soaps.
    I clean my hands and keep sniffing them lol.
    I am a HUGE fan of their soaps!
    I give them as gifts all the time too!

May 28, 2021

Best smelling soap around!

This soap smells so good! I love that there is so many scents to choose from, including seasonal scents. I love that it's antibacterial, you get that extra added layer of protection.

May 27, 2021

Only hand soap we use!!

Absolutely love it, smells amazing. Reasonable pricing, and doesn’t dry out your hands after using 20 times a day! They have a scent for everyone & anyone!

May 26, 2021

Un must!

J’adore ces savons à main, la mousse est parfaite et les fragrances sont divines. Même les enfants ont envie de se laver les mains avec ces savons, c’est un must!