Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Heavy smells

If you like smells and you want your hands to smell great for a long time after washing then these are the soaps for you. I am in love with all of them! I have one in each room. Fresh cut flowers is amazing if you love fresh flowers. I find they do make your hands a bit dry but what soap doesn’t

Amazing product

I love these pump soaps so much. They smell just amazing. It's all I ask for on my Christmas list and for birthdays. The quality is great and leave my hands feeling clean and refreshing and smell great.

Can’t live without!

Ah!!! So many scents to choose from. I love choosing scents that match the season or holiday. These are a staple in our home and we always have them going. The foam is great.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this product

Love the smell, it is easy to come out and leaves your hands feeling soft, smooth and smelling nice. I Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

May 07, 2021

Never met a bath and body scent I didn’t love

The foaming soaps have just made keeping our hands clean during a pandemic easier and fun. The foaming aspect is great for kids and the fantastic scents make you want to wash your hands for longer than the 20 second rule. Appreciate the little ray of sunshine during troubling times

May 06, 2021

Best liquid hand soap

Bbw is the only hand soap I buy for years now. I stock up when they have a sale. I have not found another antibacterial hand soap that has this quality. The scents are amazing, the foam goes a long way. They have cute holders to use with it.

May 06, 2021

Luv Bath and Body Works

Would definately recommend these foamy soaps.
    These are my go to.
    I wait until they go on sale and buy multiples.
    Great gifts, great scents, great prices

I love it

Bath and Body Works are really good Product. the foamy handwash is really good and doesn't get wasted once you press the bottle top, it just realeasing enough soap. the fragrance of the foamy soap smells good once you washed your hand with it.. the fragrance still linger on your hand. i will buy this product as it is one of my very favorite.

Indiana, United States

It's soap, so it get's you clean

It's soap, so it get's you clean, with the added bonus of smelling amazing. My only complaint would be the price, but they have so many sales a year that you can find it at a good price and stock up.

So clean

I love all the variety of scents that they have to choose from. Leaves your hands smelling clean and feeling great. My favourite is black cherry merlot.