Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Favorite Handwash

By far my favorite handwash. I love the scents and the price is great as well. The pump bottles are easy to use and mess free. Would definitely recommend

Love them

Love these hand soaps. Smell so good and definitely worth the price. Love the seasonal ones they come out with! Can’t beat the bath and body works hand soaps !!

Nice smell

These hand soaps come in all types of different scents! The scent is quite strong for a hand soap and leaves your hands smelling fresh and clean. They can be more on the expensive side compared to other soaps but they more often than not have great deals where you can buy multiple for a fraction of the cost so it’s worth it in the long run!

Love it

I love how they have so many different types of scents. It comes out nice and soft foam that can easily rubbed on hands, and it leaves a very beautiful smell on hands after using it. It’s beautiful

Hands down!

We both know you're going to love this product. From the fragrances to the smooth foam it dispenses.... It's bathroom magic. I love these all year long. So will you

Love them

I love most of the Bath and Body works products especially their handsoaps and sanitizers. The scents are refreshing and new varieties come out everytime. I always drop by to nearest shop whenever i get the chance because the nearest from our place is 4hrs drive.

April 30, 2021

Love love love there hand soaps

Love love love love there hand soaps, always smell amazing there always so easy on that sensitive skin . There different selections of soaps nevertheless ever fail me ...

Great smelling hands

This is the only hand soap that i use in my house! We currently are using the peach one and my oh my you can smell it from afar, i love the different types they have too but i usually go for the foam ones 10/10

Love the scents!

I buy these solely for the scent! I love how my hands smell after use and they have so many different scents!! I always wait until they have a sale though… buying them full price is quite costly..

MY GO TO SOAP

There’s not enough words I can say about this soap I’ve been using it for 15 years and never try anything else. My favourite scent is the pumpkin one.