Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Saskatchewan, Canada

Smell good

I used it this soap like 4-5 years now, I love the smell and need to take very little to wash hands. When I washed hands feels like my hands are little dry, but it’s ok.

Must try!

Smooth to the skin. It is not harsh. I love the scent also. It is a very good product especially at this time, we need a product that can protect us. Recommendable! 👍🏻

Love it!

Have always loved these, they are great value when you can get them on sale and smell great. Especially now when everyone is hand washing. They work greT

Great Smell!

I have been using bath & body works since I was young. When the pandemic started, we are washing our hands more than usual but it doesnt make my skin dry and it smells really good!

April 24, 2021

Now more than ever!

I have been a loyal customer of Bath and body Works for years, but now more than ever I find myself appreciative of their great products! The pandemic has everyone washing their hands more And I never have to worry about my skin drying out. This antibacterial soap always smells great and keeps my hand soft

April 24, 2021

I recommend this product

After using it for the first time I was hooked. I chose different scents and they all smell great. My skin was not dry or anything after using them; I noticed they are gentle on my skin. Buy it!

April 23, 2021

Best hand soap

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial soaps is one of the most moisturizing and calming hands soups ever. They are really effectively is getting rid of bacteria and keeping your hands clean especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. I would definitely stock up on this product.

April 23, 2021

Bath and body Works antibacterial hand soap100%

I have one in every bathroom, one in the kitchen, it’s a very great product to have!!It has multiple different sense and the bonus is that it’s antibacterial too.I think this is a great product and everyone should buy!!!!

April 22, 2021

Smells good

They always smell super good. The foam variety is good to the last drop, and doesn't dry out my hands! The packaging is also usually super cute and trendy!

April 22, 2021

I always stock up on these

I always stock up on these when I'm running low, or I stock up when BBW has a really good sale. I'm a habitual handwasher, so I use up a bottle (by myself) in about a month. The reason I can't give this 5 stars is that BBW comes out with too many fragrances. Some are really good, and get discontinued really quickly, like one called Candy Cane Bliss, and another called Cozy Vanilla something. Then there are the definite misses like Watermelon Lemonade and Cool Coconut Colada, and I can't wait to finish the bottle because the soap smells unpleasant. There are just way too many casualties in the BBW line, and I find it frustrating. Yes, I will continue to purchase them, but I wish they would just FOCUS on fragrance quality.