Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 12, 2021

Only handsoap I buy

I’ve been buying these hand soaps for years. They are the only soaps I’ll put in the bathroom. I prefer the foam and find it easy to use for my little ones. I love all the smells they come out with.

The only soap we use!!

This is honestly the only soap that is used in our household. It cleans our hands so nicely and we absolutely love the fresh smells it leaves behind on our hands.

Foaming soap

Love Bath and Body Works foaming soap, it is so gentle on your hands, but gets your hands nice and clean. The foaming hand soaps smell great, with a very wide variety of scents. I usually buy a bunch when on sale, use some as gifts for family and friends. The foaming soap does not dry out your hands like other soaps may do, which is great. Will be back to Bath and Body works for more !

Hand soap

Love bath and body products. This hand soap is in my kitchen and bathroom. Lots of different scents to pick from as well. Doesn't leave your hands dry either. Highly recommend this product.

April 10, 2021

Scentsational!!!

Bath & Body Works has always been my go-to for hand soaps. Whether you prefer sweet, spicy or floral, bath & body works has the scent for you! Their hand soaps are everywhere in my house, from the bathrooms, all the way to the kitchen.
    They not only smell great, but are very delicate and non-irritating to my skin.
    I have sensitive skin, and these are very gentle yet very effective.
    They often always go on sale, and are a staple in any house. I always get compliments on my soaps when guests use my washroom. Perfect addition to any hand washing station. They also make a scent-sational gift !!

Amazing Soap!

I love bath and body works soap! It is literally the only soap I buy for my home. All 3 washrooms and my kitchen always have one ready to I go. I buy extra when there is a sale to ensure I never run out. Great product, never disappoints! I will always highly recommend!

My one and only

I’m so loyal to the Bath and Body Works liquid soap! I have a few fave scents for
    Summer and winter. The best thing about these soaps is how versatile they can be. The great variety of scents and colours makes me keep coming back. I do appreciate different scents and textures in my bathrooms, as I tend to get bored of the same scent. Definitely my fave!

Yessss!!!

These soaps are so good! There is so many scents available and they are pretty cheap! I even used one to take a spaghetti sauce stain out of my clothes! Not too overly drying as well but still does the job

Smells Awesome

Whatever your preference is there is a smell you will love! It works great and does what is supposed to do! Small amount goes a long way! You can also get some great deals when you multi buy!

April 08, 2021

A bit over priced but foams up nicely

They are quite expensive in my opinion but they have a wide range of scents and they foam really nice. They kids prefer a roaming pump hand soap so we buy when they come on sale