Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

April 14, 2021

Soft hands + Great smell

These are my favourite soaps !!! They small amazing and actually smell like the description of the label. Especially with Covid, I love using this soap to make sure that all the germs are off my hands.

Amazing Hand Soap

I’m inlove with all tbe hand soap from Bath and Body. All their smell of it is really good. Not too strong and that’s one of the factory i love their hand soap. Even after washing the smell of it stays on your hand. Very soft and gently in your skin.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Fave hand soap!

We always use this bath and body works. It smells so good everytime we washes our hands. It leaves the skin so smooth and soft all the time. Highly recommended to everyone!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love the smells!

I absolutely love the bath and body soaps! They smell delicious like I want to eat my hands! And they leave my hands feeling so soft and clean and not dry !

Saskatchewan, Canada

Value for the money

The yellow one is my favourite. It has lemon fragrance. Plus it’s antibacterial. Very good quality of product and feel so good. Fresh lemon fragrance ❤️

Love them!

My house is filled with these hand soaps. I find they smell sooo good! I do find them a bit pricey but, I just stock up whenever bath and body works have sales.

Yummy scents!

I love these yummy scent as well as the fact they are antibacterial!

Yes they may be pricey sometimes, so try catching they during sales and you are golden!

Eucalyptus mint

Totally fell for this product. This brand certainly hooks people to their products. This product is the best. Perfect combo and refreshing fragrance.

April 12, 2021

Basically essential at this point

Nothing brings me more joy then cleaning the house and setting up new soap scents! These smell AMAZING and honestly give me more motivation when washing my hands 1000x a day during covid. It’s gentle plus you can match the scents with your candles!

Love the smells

I absolutely love the wide range of scents that bath and body works offers. I find the soap lathers very well and leaves your hands feeling fresh. Only downfall is the pricing.