Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Best hand soap

It’s the best hand soap I’ve ever used. I love the foam and smell. After using my hand don’t feel I dry. I love that there are so many different choices for that soap. Definitely recommend!

Amazing scents

I love love love BBW handsoap. I won't lie I only buy when its on sale. I feel the price of it normally is a little more than I would like to pay for handsoap. It does smell amazing and hands smell great for a good amount of time.

Good Handsoap, Decent Prices

If you get these on a good sale - they are a steal. But they can be overpriced versus other handsoaps. That being said, they are my favourite and I am guilty of keeping a supply under my sink. They smell good and do not leave a residue which is nice. I especially like the foam ones because they do not dry out my hands.

Best aromatic hand soap

I have always loved the variety of good smelling of hand soaps from bath and body works. The smell lingers in your hand the whole day. Even though my boyfriend hates me spending on this, but at the end of the day he loves these handsoaps as well. It's a good investment for me

Smells so good!!

Best smelling hand soaps ever! Makes you feel clean and the scent lingers long after you washed your hands! I love the variety that is available with scents and that they offer different scents throughout the year

So expensive

I love the smell of these so much but as a person with OCD, I wash my hands a lot and can use two of these a week. They are great for when guests come over but during covid it doesn't happen often. I love they're anti bacterial! And the SMELLS MMMM

Best Hand Soap!!

I have been using this hand soap for years now. It's awesome! It smells great, doesn't leave your hands dry. It has great deals like 5 for $25. Definitely worth every dollar.

April 14, 2021

Love it!

I used to work at bath and body works! So I can honestly say this stuff is great! It’s the best hand soap for people who like all kinds of scents and for all different skin types!

My favourite is the foaming soap ☺️

April 14, 2021

Soft hands + Great smell

These are my favourite soaps !!! They small amazing and actually smell like the description of the label. Especially with Covid, I love using this soap to make sure that all the germs are off my hands.

April 13, 2021

Amazing Hand Soap

I’m inlove with all tbe hand soap from Bath and Body. All their smell of it is really good. Not too strong and that’s one of the factory i love their hand soap. Even after washing the smell of it stays on your hand. Very soft and gently in your skin.