Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 08, 2013

I love this product! A wide variety of scents, all smell wonderful. Cleans effectively. Highly recommended.

November 07, 2013

Any time there is a sale on any of the scents I make a special trip to the mall and stock up. I don't think that there has ever been a scent that I didn't like.

October 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this soap! It comes in so many different scents and they all smell so good! We have them in every bathroom and in our kitchen in my home! The mircrobeads are also great for scrubbing for the extra clean feeling!

October 28, 2013

Love the products and there is a good selection of scents

October 24, 2013

Bon Produit, qui vient avec une multitude de senteurs pour tous, il sèche vite Et desinfecte bien. J adore.

October 15, 2013

This is a great product they have so many different scents and I have them all over my house, best part is you can always get a sale on them.

October 14, 2013

I love these hand soaps! I usually stock up during sales season around Jan to Feb. The foam and extra moisturizing ones are the best for my dry skin. They smell amazing!

October 13, 2013

I always stock up on these hand soaps when they are on sale. I love the variety of scents to choose from. I get bored of the same scent after a while so the variety is amazing! The soaps work great and don't dry out your skin.

September 25, 2013

I love all the Antibacterial Hand Soap from Bath & Body Works! The disadvantage to moving to the country was that I can't use them anymore but now I get excited when I go to people's houses and they have some!

September 25, 2013

These handsoaps are amazing and I get them at the sale.
    I feel they are concentrated and last a while so work out to be pretty economical. Love the fragrance.