Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

2.0/5

November 02, 2021
    New York, United States

didn't like it

I would not but this ever again the smell is to loud and if you have allergies this will make it flare up i love bacterial soap but not this particular kind.

October 27, 2021
    United States

Will buy again

Our household is slightly addicted to buying bath and body works foam soap. Our favorite scents are the fall/ pumpkin scents but we love mostly all the soaps regardless… my kids love the foaming aspect of them also.

Smells great

Love the different scents for each season. My go to hand soap. Usually wait until these go on sale to stock up. Product does not dry out our hands and smells really great!

Only soap I buy!

Love the variety of scents. I dont use any other soap in my bathrooms now! They just launched a Canadian website so now buying is that much easier. The prices are super good too!

October 23, 2021

Best smelling hand soaps out there

I love these hand soaps! I love all the different varieties of smells! You’re guaranteed to always find that special scent for the season! Every family member has a favourite and I definitely stock up when they have sales!

October 22, 2021
    California, United States

My go to hand soaps

I love their hand soaps! Especially the gel kind that makes your hands feel more cleaner! The scent also lasts on your hands for quite a while which I love!

October 22, 2021
    Maryland, United States

Love B&BW;antibacterial foaming hand soap!

My go to soap at every sink. The antibacterial foaming hand soap from B&BW;is so easy for the kids and smells great. Always look forward to the new scents that are released each season!! ❤️

October 21, 2021

Smells great

Would buy again have had family try it. They really liked it as well!!
    Did such a great job cleaning my hands and no mess!! I will be on the look out to purchase again!!!

October 20, 2021
    Missouri, United States

Love the smells!!! I buy all the time

I use BBW soap all the time. It's in every bathroom. I love all the season smells.My toddler can easily use the foaming hand soap and even my husband loves it too. I don't buy anything else.

October 18, 2021

Smells so good

Best smelling hand wash ever! Best brand for so many things really. Such a variety of scents to chose from too. With washing your hands so often it’s nice washing them in something that smells so good