Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

November 08, 2021

Makes my hands fell clean, soft and smell nice!

This hand soap smells nice but also makes my hand feel clean and soft. This is a foamy hand soap so it goes on smooth. I recommend this if you are like me and hate the thought of touching a bar of soap that everyone uses but also like to smell nice.

November 06, 2021
    Georgia, United States

Soft Skin

I have one in each bathroom and they got used all the time. The soap smells sweet and clean. We wash our hands several time a day and my hands still feel soft and no cracking.

November 06, 2021

Fresh

The smells of these handwashes are the best part of bath and body works. They leave your hand refreshed and feeling fresh. Have these all over the house in every bathroom

November 05, 2021

Superbe!

Produit fantastique! Mousse bien sans avoir besoin d'en prendre une très grande quantité. Grande variété de choix et l'odeur...que dire de l'odeur! Ça sent le ciel :)

November 05, 2021
    Utah, United States

There is nothing that compares

I’ve used bath and body soap for years. I’ve tried many other products, in attempt to save a bit of money but, nothing compares.
    The sent is fantastic and it never drys out my skin. I’ve tried products that say they’re moisturizing but all fail in comparison.

November 04, 2021
    United States

Love this hand soap so much!

I highly recommend these soaps! I buy bath and body works soap in bulk with absolutely no shame. I can’t just purchase one at a time, but I like to always have them stocked in my house. That way as soon as one bottle becomes empty, I already have another to take it’s place. The fragrances are delightful, especially for antibacterial soap. I always imagine antibacterial soap being quite sterile with no smell, but bath and body works has figured out the recipe for delightful smelling soaps. I will purchase over and over again.

November 03, 2021

Awesome!

We use this at work, so I use this at least 10 times every day and it smells amazing. I have dry skin and it is never too harsh on my skin. Would recommend. Price is fair too.

November 02, 2021
    United States

Foaming hand soap please!

I like buying bath and body works foaming hand soap because it fits nicely in my soap holder and looks great on the counter. Fave scents are seasonal but we like most all of the soaps regardless… my kids love the foaming aspect of them!

2.0/5

November 02, 2021
    New York, United States

didn't like it

I would not but this ever again the smell is to loud and if you have allergies this will make it flare up i love bacterial soap but not this particular kind.

October 27, 2021

Will buy again

Our household is slightly addicted to buying bath and body works foam soap. Our favorite scents are the fall/ pumpkin scents but we love mostly all the soaps regardless… my kids love the foaming aspect of them also.