Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 06, 2022
    Montana, United States

A Scent for Everyone

I love these soaps because usually everyone can find SOMETHING that they like! They add the perfect touch of ambient fragrance while getting clean. It's hard to not want them all.

January 05, 2022
    United States

Best hand soap ever!!

I love bath and body works hand soap it smells so amazing,kills all the germs, and has a variety of fragrances to choose from wether you like natural smells or a little extra fragrance!!

January 04, 2022
    Not found, Not found

I would buy this product again and again

I have recently tried this hand soap. Apart from antibacterial nature, it has a pleasant fragrance which makes it as my favourite hand soap. It keeps my hands hydrated and fresh

January 03, 2022

Is this even still available?

I thought they were forced to stop making their antibacterial hand soaps?
    (Due the the suspected contribution to superbugs.)

I haven't been able to find them for years!! I'd appreciate any leads!!

January 02, 2022
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Main stay in our home

I usually go to Bath & Body Works about 4 times a year to stick up on soap. I love the new fragrances and I always like to have a kitchen lemon soap next to the kitchen sink. I try to buy when the soaps are on sale. I like this small indulgence which makes us feel a little more put together and is easily changed for variety.

January 02, 2022

Smells amazing

I’m in love with bath and body works lol . All their products smell amazing just love it !! These hand soap leave your hands soft and of course smell great fresh and clean . They always have great deals so you can select a variety of different ones . Definitely recommend these

December 29, 2021

Love

Love bath and body works products! Beautiful scent and very cleansing without drying out the skin. Price is fair and great quality. Would recommend definitely.

December 28, 2021

I LOVE

these are the best smelling soaps I’ve ever used! they work so well and the packing is super cute! I stock up ever time they go on sale. make sure you’re subscribed to the bath and body works emails to know when there’s a sale!

December 27, 2021

Amazing Scent

I love Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps. They are gentle on my hands with delectable scents to choose. I always stock up on The Hello Yellow Sale around Boxing Day when they are super cheap. Went the other day.

December 26, 2021

Best washroom hand soap

Always have one or two scents on the washroom counter and about 3 in the cupboard. These are great and smell amazing. Bath and body works is an essential in our home.