Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 15, 2022

Bon produit

Ce son de loin mes savon a main préférer. Il y a toujours une bouteille a mon évier. Le parfum reste longtemps sur les mains. La peau reste douce .Le prit et toutefois un peu élevé quand il n'est pas en promo

February 14, 2022

love it

I love bath and body works, this handsoap are really good and scents are so nice. Its perfect as gifts, I usually buy a lot of it and stock at home. every scent is nice

February 12, 2022

Cleans onion and garlic smell away!

The BBW foam hand soaps are great because one pump is enough to wash both hands and wrists. They come in a bunch of different scents that you can totally enjoy- one for every mood and personality! Best of all, you can chop all the onions and garlic you want because BBW can effectively wash the smell away leaving your hands smelling fresh and clean!

February 10, 2022

The best foaming hand soap

Bath and body works never seems to disappoint me with there products these hand soap smell amazing don’t fry your hands out are not over priced and you can also buy beautiful holders for them to add alittle decor where ever it may be that you are placing them

February 09, 2022

Love them all!

I pretty much love everything from Bath N Body including all of the hand soaps. I havent tried a scent yet that I haven't liked! I would definitely buy these again and they are perfect for gifts.

February 08, 2022

Great product

I received this product as a Christmas gift and I had previously heard a lot of good things about this company but had never personally gotten anything from them. But now I absolutely love them. The foaming head makes it so much better and I my hands smell super nice afterwards too.

February 07, 2022

Amazing Scents

I love Bath and Body Works hand soaps. They scents are all amazing. I prefer the foam soaps as the gel ones tend to clump at the spout opening and get gummy.

2.8/5

February 06, 2022

Smells Great, Works OK

The scent choices are wonderful, and the deals that bath and body works has for these soaps are very good. However, I don't find that they work efficiently. I'll wash my hands after prepping food thoroughly and after about 10 minutes when the hand soap scent leaves I start to smell the smell of my food prep again which makes me question how much this soap is actually doing.

February 05, 2022

best hand soap ever created

The greatest hand soap ever created is bath and body works catcus blossom. It is not only the best antibacterial soap it has the greatest fragrance. Normal hand soaps leave your hands dry but this soap not only leaves your hands germ free it leaves them super soft.

February 05, 2022

Love love love ❤️

First off who doesn’t love Bath and Body Works. Their hand soap leaves my hands feel nice and soft with a wonderful scent. Would defiantly recommend to friends and family. I have never been disappointed yet with their hand soap. Cherry Blossom is my favourite along with their holiday ones.