Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 28, 2014

Best hand soap ever! Comes in such a huge variety of scents and formulas. There are moisturizing ones, exfoliating, foaming. And at the end of every season, they go on sale! I always stock up on them.

October 28, 2014

like the fragrance and they dont leave your hands dry after using

2.3/5

October 26, 2014

Some of these smell great, some way overpowering. I like the beads in the soap, but the ingredients are artificial and chemical. I also think antibacterial soaps are a poor alternative to soap and water for staying clean and healthy. Not my choice of hand soaps.

October 24, 2014

I love the fact that this soap has anti bacterial qualities and they smell amazing.I have them in my washroom and my girls washroom as well.They never forget to wash their hands..

October 22, 2014

I just love everything by this company and the antibacterial soap is no exception. This company rocks

October 22, 2014

Love that there are so many soap scents that match to the body sprays and lotions so you can layer.

September 30, 2014

i find that these are so heavily perfumed that they can irritate my skin and the smell can become too much using it over and over again, although i do like the huge selection they have and the choice between foaming and anti bac

September 30, 2014

I love the different scents. It does not dry out your hands and keeps them smelling fresh.

September 30, 2014

These hand soaps are so good, they smell fantastic. The seasonal ones are my favorite. Every time I go into BBW I stock up. Hand soaps and candles.....love love BBW. I recommend Mandarin hand soap it smells amazing.

September 29, 2014

These are the only hand soaps I will use. I love the seasonal options, it seems like there are new scents every few weeks! I prefer the foaming liquid over the gels/scrub ones.