Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

My Go-To Hand Soap!

I love the BBW hand soaps in all their formulations. The soap works well, doesn't dry out my skin and the scents are AMAZING!

My little guys are six and seven years old and they even love the fragrances. When little boys love to wash their hands it is a big win!

Savvy shoppers can sign up for emails and get coupons for discounts in addition to sales. I stock up when I can.

January 05, 2018

I would definately buy again. The best gingerale.

These hand sanitizers are not only a great smell but they clean and santize your hands with leaving them dry and cracked. I would highly recommend these products to all.

January 05, 2018

I would buy this product every month

The Bath and Body Works soap is always reliable. The scent options are interesting and usually matched to the seasons. Great foam application. A pleasure to use.

Bathroom obsession!

I am obsessed with bath and body works hand soap! My favourite scent is peach Bellini but I love trying out their new flavours! They smell great and clean my hands perfectly! Would recommend to anyone who wants a good clean with an excellent scent.

Love

Some of the best hand soaps I have ever bought it's smells nice my guests love it and quick and easy to use I love it and I have in all my washrooms reccommed for everyone

January 04, 2018

I do buy this product again and again...

My toddlers find the foaming soap fun and enjoy guessing what the new one we have brought out smells like. I just bought a ton of the Christmas scents on sale because I love them and I love a good deal!

I like this!

I thought some of these could smell better as they were a strong alcohol scent to them. I liked the pretty labels and coloured soap and could put a bottle in my bathroom or kitchen to match my decir.

Love it!

This has to be the most used hand soap in my house, between the antibacterial/exfoliates and the smell is amazing. I will definitely be buying this again and letting everyone I know about it and to try it. Thank you.

Judy

Love these soaps. Smell amazing . Works great! Everyone in the family loves these. Lathers and cleans your hands . Scents are not too over the top. Definitely a hit! Recommend to everyone

December 31, 2017

Best hand soap.

These are the only ones we have in our house , best smelling and love the foam soaps. Our whole family love these , been buying them for years now....