Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Good value

I have been using this brand of soap for so many years, love this soap, the smell is spot on and always leaves your guests amazed by the smell of their hands!!Also it's always have great deals, on sale, coupons and promotions. Great for customers :)

AMazing soap!

I love this soap, the smell is spot on and always leaves your guests amazed by the smell of their hands!! And it’s a bonus that their is always amazing sales and coupons to get them cheap!

Loveeeeeee!!!

This is my absolute favourite hand soap hands down!!! The smell is so amazing and it lathers up nice and foamy while using it. After you are done washing your hands it leaves a long lasting great smell on you. All my family and friends know to buy this soap!

Love all of them

I love everything about this soap from the way that it foams into your hand from the way that it smells when you’re washing them to even after words the sense that it leaves is so good it’s almost as nice as perfume

Love this soap!

I am always excited when I go out and someone else has this soap in their bathrooms! There is a scent for everyone and the foamy soap leaves less mess in the sink making cleanups easy.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

I shop for these as often as I can because they do not last in my house! Very effective for dirty hands and smells GREAT for long after you wash them!

Best soap ever

This is the only hand soap I buy. It doesn't dry out my skin and smells great with a lasting impact.

Love how they also have holiday scents. Always putting out different soaps for the different holidays and seasons.

OMG....Bath and Body Works, amazing product

Bath and Body Works is a very reputable company. Their products are great. The antibacterial washes work and they also smell great. Don't hesitate to try this product, it is a great quality product and it is affordable, too.

My Go-To Hand Soap!

I love the BBW hand soaps in all their formulations. The soap works well, doesn't dry out my skin and the scents are AMAZING!

My little guys are six and seven years old and they even love the fragrances. When little boys love to wash their hands it is a big win!

Savvy shoppers can sign up for emails and get coupons for discounts in addition to sales. I stock up when I can.

January 05, 2018

I would definately buy again. The best gingerale.

These hand sanitizers are not only a great smell but they clean and santize your hands with leaving them dry and cracked. I would highly recommend these products to all.