Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Amazing scents

Bath and bosy soaps
    Are amazing! So many scents to choose from and i fall in love with them all its hard to choose which to vuy! Thankfully they always have good salsa!

Best smelling soap

Best smelling soap ever. The only hand soap that I buy my house. I love that my hands are clean but also they smell nice after washing them. Would recommend this soap to everyone.

Great soap!

My favourite soap to buy, especially when they have their semi annual sales when the soap is very cheap. It's foamy and leaves my hands feeling clean and smelling great

Smells soooo good!

My one friend used to always have these, I would purposely go wash my hands just to smell like this soap. I now buy it and am in love with the product.

Would buy

Love this product and would definitly recommend to friends and family and i would buy it again for myself love the way it smells always finding a new smell to try.

Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works has a big variety of choices to choose from for the foam hand soap! Love the antibacterial line! It always takes me a long time to decide which scents I want because I realize I want a lot of them!

the best

this has to be the best of the best products, their scents are fabulous and they are a charm to use i really recommend these products. I buy lots of their products and all of them are great. The prices are very good and they often have good deals at good prices. Please do not hesitate to try them.

Love!

These soaps are a favourite of my entire family. We love the easy foam dispenser and the smells of the different soaps are amazing. Great for everyone and lasts a long time.

A family favourite

My family and I love these scents. I love the affordable prices and the selections they have. Whenever we are at the mall I grab a bunch for all my washrooms and kitchen.

Lemon Kitchen

I have to purchase this scent in BULK - I use it in the kitchen - the bathroom - and my husband being a mechanic LOVES the Lemon Kitchen - he uses it at his shop and it works on tough grease :)