Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Awesome!!

I have always loved the Bath and Body Works line! I like how the scents change with the seasons and they have great sales both in store and online. I love the quality of the products. The scents are amazing and I always get asked where I buy my hand soap. The lather is great and a little goes a long way! Try and you will be hooked:)

Love this soap

I live to use this soap. You can get it in any smell you can think of and they always smell amazing. I always get compliments from family and friends when they wash their hands. Love love love these soaps

Love it!

I love these soaps and won’t use anything else! I love that you can get basically any scent you can think of. It doesn’t leave you hands feeling greasy just super clean! I always buy 10 at a time when they go on sale!

Great hand soap!

This product is great!
    It works pretty good and all the scents that I have purchased all smell amazing!!
    It is worth it when they have the soaps at a discounted price, but when it’s regular price is a bit expensive for the small bottle

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love all of bath and body products.

Love the foaming soap and body butters. All have very nice smells and theres a scent for everyone. Coupons and offers are awesome deals. Always changing out scents with the seasons.

Michigan, United States

Defiantly buying this all the time

I love love love the bath and body works antibacterial hand soap imit lathers real well and makes tour hands soft and smells good....i love how theu have a whole lot of different scents to choose from and it os a greag price

January 09, 2019

One of my favourite brands

I have loved these hand soaps for years and get so excited for the Christmas scents! They don’t dry out your hands and the scent lasts a while afterwards. Little over priced but the sales are decent at certain times of the year so we stock up!

January 08, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

Near hand soap

I absolutely love this hand soap. It doesn't dry my skin and it smells so good. I have to admit I stalk bath and body works for sales and rack up often. They make great gifts too

January 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Love!

I mean what can I say. This has so many great scents and it gets the job done! My only complaint is that I wish it were cheaper. If you compare to other soaps, this is very overpriced.

January 06, 2019

smells amazing

the scents is absolutely amazing especially the aloha orchid. only downfall is that it is a bit pricy for hand soap considering it is such a small bottle