Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 09, 2011

These antibacterial hand soaps are amazing! Your hands feel so clean and soft after. They come in a variety of scents and always have need scents coming in. The prices are reasonable considering how much you'll want to use them!

February 22, 2011

I really love the scents of the Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps. They are fresh smelling without being too girly (well, in some cases). I'm definitely hooked on buy these. They leave my hands feeling clean and lightly scented. I like the gel based ones better than the cream soaps. I find the cream based hand soap almost feels a film on my hands and takes longer to wash off. Either one is still pretty great. Definitely I'd recommend this item to friends.

February 21, 2011

I am a big fan of Bath & Body Works. I bought an antibacterial hand soap a month ago and have kept it in my purse. I have used it quite a few times and often wonder what I did with out it! The only complaint I would have is that it can smell strongly of ethanol. I know the smell is probably a good thing because if it has enough ethanol in it that I can smell it, it is probably doing its job. So far so good and I will keep my fingers crossed I won't get the flu this season if I keep using this product!

February 16, 2011

I love these soaps. Great price and great scents.

2.8/5

December 31, 2010

Well, this product is pretty good for using at home. I tried to leave one in the car and after a month, it turned bad. It stink so much when i applied it my hands, it think that made it expired faster. That is if these thing do expired.

The one that I kept at home works fine, smelled so good, and last for a long time. Then only recommendation I have is don't leave it in the car. LOL

August 07, 2010

OK, I have to say that it is quite hard for me to say anything bad about BBW. My favorite flavour is Moonlight path but I was quite disappointed that this Anti Bac. did not come in my scent. I love all the flavours which I have purchase but I would love it in my signature scent. My other pet peeve is that these should come in large bottles. Other than that I love the company and they are very customer service friendly so, Bring it on BBQ

June 17, 2010

Love the Coconut Vanilla scent, perfect for summer. The entire line smells yummy and is titled "Summer Vanillas" and includes Lemon Vanilla, Berry Vanilla, and my favorite Coconut Vanilla.

May 13, 2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hand soap!!! It is by far the best anti-bacterial hand soap I have ever purchased. As a busy mom of 4 kids I am constantly washing my hands. This soap does not dry out my skin. In fact it leaves them feeling soft and smooth...a great change from traditional antibacterial soaps. The scent does not overpower your scences, but rather leaves a nice, lingering scent on your skin. A must have for everyone!!!

April 01, 2010

These smell fantastic, are a great travel size and effectively clean your hands when on the go! I always keep one stashed in ALL my purses!

February 06, 2010

I have been using this product for many years now and absolutely LOVE it. The only downfall is they change the scents frequently so don't get too attached to any one scent. I also prefer the foaming hand sanitizers because they seem to last longer as you don't need as much. I have recommended this to everyone I meet because I think it's a great buy!