Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

September 06, 2018
    Wisconsin, United States

Awesome smells

I love these foaming soaps. They smell so great and this is a good value for how much you pay. I will be buying these for years to come. I like all of the different varieties of scents they have also.

September 05, 2018
    United States

Love it!!

I love the mango soap it smells so good and the scent actually stays on your hands unlike other soaps that fade right away. I always go out of my way to buy it to have at my house and I’m received so many compliments on it.

September 05, 2018

Love the smell!

I love Bath and Body soaps, since they smell so good and clean well! These are my favorite soaps, I love the citrus ones in the kitchen. These are a favorite at our house!

September 04, 2018

Smells yummy!!!

I swear by these soaps. They always smell so good and the foaming kind is my absolute favorite. My kids love to wash their hands and it’s always fun to pick out new scents together. This soap is great, never dries out my skin and the new frangreces are always fun!

September 03, 2018

I love this product!

Every sink in my home has this brand of soap beside it, I love the various scents, some of my favorites are the ones with argan oil and coconut oil. Foaming clean.

September 03, 2018
    Texas, United States

Love

Love the bath and body works antibacterial hand soap they have so many choices it’s crszy but I love the ones in fall best smells around think and love how great hey lather up and my kids love washing ther hands also that’s a big plus in our household

September 02, 2018
    Ohio, United States

Favorite hand soaps!

These soaps not only smell amazing but they last a while so worth the price. Love that there is different options of scents especially for the holidays. A buy you won’t regret!

August 31, 2018
    South Carolina, United States

Smooth and soft

I bought two from the store and I thought it would break my hands out because my skin Is so sensitive but nope it left my hands feeling so soft and smelling oh so good

August 31, 2018
    California, United States

Amazingggg

I love this product from bath and body works. I always grab a few when im there. The scents smell so good. And are not too powerful like some other products. Highly recommen this product. My go tos for sure!!!!!

August 30, 2018

If I could I would bathe in the scents lol

OMG these are awesome I couldn't believe how good they smell. So many different scents too choose from I swear by this product 100% . I will always buy these