Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

It was overall good use

I enjoyed using it a lot. Came in handy with many things in my hosue. Added great colour to my bathroom. It has a great smell to it. Cleaned a good amount of bacteria and things off my hands.

Amazing product

This product is amazing. I've always loved the foamy hand soap. My hubbys mother has it all the time and I loved any scent she has. I would totally recommend this!

Buying again

The Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hans Soap is one of my top choices when purchasing a hand soap. I love the fact that there are so many different scents to choose from. The soap leaves your hands feeling clean and smelling absolutely amazing every time!!!

May 24, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Our favorite hand soap

Our family only uses bath & body works hand soap. They have the best scented soaps. The soaps leave your hands clean and smelling so great. Some of our favorites are the seasonal scents like pumpkin spice and candy apple.

Literally amazing!

This smells so good and it doesn’t leave your hands dry. The smell lasts a while too so your hands always smell clean! Definitely would recommend- so reasonably priced too and they have discount days!

Mouth watering

Where do I start with bath and bodyworks!!! I love everything’s in there store but these hand soaps leave your hands feeling so soft and you can still smell the mouthwatering scent u loved!

May 23, 2019

I would definitely buy this again

Can’t go wrong with bath and body works. Always smells so good and my visitors Always comment that my hand soap always smells so good. I always get it as a gift for my friends and family!!

Love!!

Bath and body works products have the best scents. There is such a variety and they all smell delicious. I always have to keep these in the house.. love love love!!

2.7/5

May 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

You Get What You Pay For

I have a hard time purchasing products from bath and body works, as nothing there screams natural. Sure you can get five hand soaps for $27, but the contents in the soap itself are worrisome. The soap does what it should; it cleans. That doesn’t mean it’s the best soap out there, as there are lots of chemicals involved.

May 22, 2019

Love!

I love bath and body works antibacterial soaps - they always smell great, look cute on my counter and I can convince my toddler to use them because of the scents! Even better that I can change them up seasonally without breaking the bank!