Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

May 22, 2020

Smells incredible

These soaps are amazing smell incredible, makes you hands feel amazing. Their very effective for a soap.They dont dry your hands out at all. I really recommend these soaps to anyone

Saskatchewan, Canada

They’re ok.

I love the scents and the variety that is always available! My only negative thought on these soaps is that they ALWAYS dry out my hands vs. Other soaps I’ve used. I love that they fit into our seasonal life; but long term they don’t work for me.

Love!

Great hand soap. They smell amazing and the price is not that bad given that they last for a while. Your hands don’t feel dry after using this products.

My favourite!!

I love these products! I was so sad when they sold out during this covid-19 time. Great scent, amazing product! All the different smells are wonderful!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The smells of your dreams in a bottle!

Let's get honest. Everyone's hands aren't the best smelling. Especially if you sweat and have clammy hands. By using bath and body works, you are guaranteed to keep the amazing scents of soap longer than any other normal soap. The amazing scents are just a bonus!

My Fave!!!

The amount of scents that bath and body has, there is a scent for everyone to love. My favourites are Peach Bellini for the spring and summer, Black Cherry Merlot for the fall and winter and Winter Candy Apple for winter. My house is always stocked!

May 19, 2020

Fantastic variety

Not only does bath and body works have amazing promotions but they have amazing scents combinations the bottles last long and the scent just as long . Always have these in stock at home and their seasonal scents are a must

2.0/5

May 18, 2020

Strong scent

If you like strong scented soaps this may be for you. I personally find the scents strong and synthetic, not my thing. Also it dries out the hands, strips away moisture.

May 18, 2020

Love this!

I absolutely adore all the scents and the portability of these wonderful hand sanitizers. I have them in my car, in my purse.. everywhere where I might need them. Best invention ever!!!!

May 16, 2020

Smells like heaven

I love those soap.i use it in the bathroom and the kitchen. Like the sent and the exfoliating pearls. It is a little bit chemical though so be carefull with sensitive skin, irritated skin or cuts. Also, careful with plated jewelry because it can alter the color of the jewel material. Expensive but worth it.