Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

April 30, 2018

smells sooo good

doesn't matter which scent i buy, they all smell AMAZING! these foam up so nicely and the smell lingers for so long. i don't find these soaps drying, in fact they're pretty moisturizing. have them in every bathroom, definitely recommend!

April 30, 2018

I love the smell of these soaps! It’s a win win to get the benefits of antibacterial soap and also have that lingering smell on your hands from the soap!

April 29, 2018

Love these

I love these soaps, I have issues with my hands easily getting dry after washing & these soaps help solve that. I have no dryness, especially with the foaming soaps. They also smell delicious, I love the variety.

April 27, 2018

Amazing Scent Options

These are available in pretty much any scent you can imagine. The Antibacterial soaps don't dry your hands and leave them smelling amazing! Moisturizes and cleans, and is super affordable!

April 25, 2018

Obsessed

i love theses hand soaps. The scent stays on the hands, they do the job and clean like they should, I have a lot of theses soaps. Usually when the sales come on. My favourite is the cherry ones.

April 25, 2018

I'm obsessed with this hand soap

These antibacterial hand soaps are amazing. They smell so yummy and work amazingly. Would highly recommend trying them out. Come in all different scents

April 23, 2018

Love

I absolutely LOVE this soap!! It smells soooo yummy! It's also sensitive enough for my kids to use and it goes along way. Very well priced for what it is.

April 22, 2018

J’adore j’adore jadore

Ce sont tellement mes savons pour les favoris de tous les temps.

Leur odeurs sont si divine et il y en a dans tous les odeurs possible.

Il n’asseche pas les mains au contraire. Il m’aide à les adoucir. Je me lave les mains plus souvent maintenant et j’aime avoir un savon doux.

Ça a durer longtemps quand même. C’est juste qu’il sont à 2h de route de chez moi et il ne sont pas toujours en promotion. Mais quand il le sont ça vaut la peine d’en profiter. Ils sont en mega promotion au moins deux fois par année.

April 21, 2018

Best Smelling Hand Soap Available

Bath and Body Works is one of my all time favorite stores. Their variety of scents and products is sure to please everyone.
    I absolutely love this Anti-bacterial Hand Soap. Not only does it smell amazing, but it also cleans. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin and I can use it multiple times a day.

April 19, 2018

Bath and body

I love all the product of bath & body works. They smell so good. Prices are also reasonable. They always have sales. I love their packaging and just love everything about their products.