Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

December 06, 2014

Love all the smells and the 2 different types of soap offered. The only complaints I have are 1) when you get to the last little bit in the bottle it wont come out of the pump so you either take the pump out and fight with the soap or throw away that last little bit. 2) with the ones with the mircobeads it tends to get a little piece stuck in the out portion of the pump and gets dried out so you have to pull it out or it blocks the flow of soap.

December 06, 2014

I love this hand soap. It is in my kitchen and bathroom, It can be a but pricy but if you watch out you can usually get a sale.

3.2/5

November 29, 2014

so many scents to try and so little time!!! They can be a bit pricey but they smell so good

November 29, 2014

I love the different scents at Bath & Body Works esp. during seasonal times. There's a lot of great gift ideas. The soaps are refreshing. I love the wonderful sales. Everything's affordable!
    #ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

November 29, 2014

I love the Bath & Body Work Antibacterial Hand Soap! It keeps your hands smelling wonderful after washing. It also keeps your hands smooth and soft. I have to drive an hour and a half to get to my nearest Bath & Body Works but I go twice a year and stock up on the hand soap. It is so worth it. I buy different scents for different seasons. Right now, I have vanilla in my kitchen because it fits in with the smell of baking holiday treats. I have tried other scented antibacterial soaps but they just don't work as well.

November 24, 2014

The packaging is so cute, i get colors that match all my bathrooms. But I love the soap in general. I usually get the moisturizing hand soap especially during the winter. The scents are great and such a good variety.

November 23, 2014

Packaging is super cute and the scent is amazing.

November 23, 2014

The scent of these soaps are amazing. Smells so good. I always stock up during their semi annual sales.

November 15, 2014

Love these! I always stock up when they're having a sale. I like to have my soap scents season-appropriate, especially in the guest bath. While these are a little pricier, they are a really good product and cheaper than other "fancy" (-ish?) soap brands.

November 15, 2014

I love everything about Bath and Body Work's antibacterial hand soap! The hand soap has not only an awesome scent, but leaves hands feeling clean and smelling good. There are so many scents to choose from, that it can sometimes be hard or overwhelming when choosing just a couple you want. The price is a bit higher than most liquid hand soaps, which is the only con I have