Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 07, 2018

A must have in your home!!

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap is simply wonderful!
    I have been using them for years and I can't bring myself to use any other brand. The foaming soap is a family favourite and there are so many fragrances to choose from. These soaps are worth the splurge, I always leave this store happy.

Smell so good!

Cela donne envie de se laver les mains plus souvent!! Le fait quil sente bon et est un effet antibacteriens cest genial! On a pas limpression de juste se parfumer les mains!

Love this soap!

This is the only soap I buy. Anything else seems boring by comparison. I love the way the soaps lather and smell so good. I basically go to Bath and Body Works every season and stock up whenever there is a sale on soaps - they are such great value and I love feeling festive for each season.

March 06, 2018

These soaps smell amazing!

I like the scent that these hand soaps have. The soaps smell amazing! They are strongly scented and don't dry out your hands as much as the deep cleansing or foam formulas. I have tried peach Bellini (peach, mango & apricot, so it's more fruity than straight peach), coconut lime verbena (like a tropical lime lifesaver), kitchen lemon (sort of artificial smelling), fresh market lemon (more lemony & not as fake as the kitchen lemon), fresh market strawberry (a sweet, creamy strawberry), fresh market Apple (like a Macintosh Apple), fresh market tangerines (sweet tangerines, but slightly plasticy so not my favorite). Two things I did not like are that, 1. That they rather pricey. These are $5.50 regular price online. 2, these hand soaps ALWAYS leak out of the top. I constantly have to clean drips off of the bottle and off of my sink. I have tried different scents and the same thing happens.

Overall, they have a good scent selection and they provide decent moisturization. I stock up when they are on sale (which seems like every time I visit BBW!).

March 05, 2018

No question if hands are washed

I used to always say to the kids “ did you wash your hands?” Everytime they come out of the bathroom, now I don’t have to ask I can smell them a mile away. A little bit goes a long way, they last forever

March 05, 2018

I shop there all the time and love the products

There are many products to choose from and I always smell them first!! I find that depending on the scents not all types are for me for example the caramel smell is a no for me but the lemon or mint I use there are so many choices.It keeps my hands from getting dry and never leaves a film. I like the idea that it’s a pump. They also make great gifts

My favourites!

This is the only brand of hand soap I buy. I just love love the smell of these products and they leave the hands feeeing clean and soft. Love the foam ones.

March 05, 2018

I stock up on this product!

Bath and body works hand soap is pure joy to use. The scent stays on your skin for hours and cleans perfectly. The variety of scents are always something to look forward to!

Best Smelling Soap

Our household absolutely loves this soap. We have it in every bathroom in our house! Love that it is antibacterial but still smells awesome. The foaming is our favorite. Best smell- Warm Vanilla Sugar..mmmmmmm. Highly Recommend!

This stuff is amazing!

I LOVE Bath and Body Works hand soaps. They smell amazing and there's so many scents to choose from. My fave are the fall pumpkin ones and the Hawaii ones! I definitely recommend this especially in your guest bathroom. It's something I always notice!