Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

February 12, 2014

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this hand soap!!! It is by far the best anti-bacterial hand soap I have ever purchased. This soap does not dry out my skin. In fact it leaves them feeling soft and smooth...a great change from traditional antibacterial soaps. The scent does not overpower your scences, but rather leaves a nice, lingering scent on your skin. A must have for everyone!!!

January 11, 2014

Love this product! Love the different scents! And even better when it goes on sale. My nieces and nephew who come to visit seem to use way too much of it and when I ask them why they say, Aunty Amy it smells so good. Thank God! Anything to make sure they wash their hands everytime they go to the bathroom! LOL!

January 11, 2014

Love all the products but I'm trying to find out what the exfoliating micro spheres are made from. It they are from plastic then that is so not good for the environment. Look it up to see why. However, it they are from ground walnut shells or grape seeds, then that is good. Can anyone answer my question? If the latter then I definitely recommend it. If not then perhaps Bath and Body Works can increase their sales by being more environmentally friendly. Great company!

November 08, 2013

I love this product! A wide variety of scents, all smell wonderful. Cleans effectively. Highly recommended.

November 07, 2013

Any time there is a sale on any of the scents I make a special trip to the mall and stock up. I don't think that there has ever been a scent that I didn't like.

October 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this soap! It comes in so many different scents and they all smell so good! We have them in every bathroom and in our kitchen in my home! The mircrobeads are also great for scrubbing for the extra clean feeling!

October 29, 2013

Love the products and there is a good selection of scents

October 24, 2013

Bon Produit, qui vient avec une multitude de senteurs pour tous, il sèche vite Et desinfecte bien. J adore.

October 15, 2013

This is a great product they have so many different scents and I have them all over my house, best part is you can always get a sale on them.

October 14, 2013

I love these hand soaps! I usually stock up during sales season around Jan to Feb. The foam and extra moisturizing ones are the best for my dry skin. They smell amazing!