Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Utah, United States

I love the smell

First off the smell of these hand soaps are amazing. They seem to get the job done when washing your hands. My hands always feel and smell good when I use this soap to wash my hands with.

Great smelling soaps

Bath and Body works hand soaps all smell amazing!!. The scent actually smells up my whole washroom and the scent lasts on my hands for a long time. Mot importantly they clean my hands very well and don't leave them feeling dry. I usually buy them when they have a sale.

Great soap

Good value and good price always. On sale most of the time so usually my first choice. Love the foam and all the different smells they have to choose from

September 21, 2018

The only soaps in my house

When they have sales on the soaps I go every time and stock up. No matter if I need more or not. They smell great, and also make great gifts. The best part is that they have seasonal scents so in the fall you can have fall aromas in your kitchen and bathroom.

HG soap OG

Holy grail - I always want this out when the company comes! This soap comes in a million amazing scents. I love going into the washroom and smelling a soft scent...I always wonder where it's coming from but then remember it's the soap!

Love this soap

I would buy this product over and over again. It smells amazing and your hands stay soft and smooth. Very effective soap. I always make sure I have this soap in my bathroom. I get compliments all the time.

Georgia, United States

This Soap is Amazing. I LOVE it

This Soap is Amazing And I Buy 3 Bottles Every Week. My Family And I Loves The Way it Smells, Clean And Doesn't Leave Your Hands Dried Out. If You've Not Tried It, I Certainly Recommend it. You!!!! GOD'S BLESSINGS

Washington, United States

Love these

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soaps are the best. I stock up on these when they have their semi annual sale. Love that they have so many scents to choose from. I take these to school for the classrooms.

September 20, 2018

I buy this product over and over again I love the fragrances

Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap is a powerful germ-killing hand soap that is moisturizing and I love that it has many great scents available.

September 20, 2018

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

This is hands down the best hand soap! It smells sooooo good plus it actually hydrates your skin too! I have this in all my washrooms in the kitchen and even at the cottage! I ALWAYS get compliments on my hand soap by guests! If you are a smoker no better way to get that smell off ure fingers and hands like this soap! Don’t wast ure money on any other soap!