Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

June 04, 2019

Great scents for every season

I love these soaps from Bath & Body Works. They come in so many delicious scents, and each season they come out with more. Their best value is when you can catch a sale, which also happens at least once a season.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So good

Who doesn't love BBW soaps? They smell amazing and work great. They have become a staple in every household.

The second they have a hand soap sale I'm there!!

Love these!

I really enjoy this product and the smell is amazing. I use these in many rooms in my home and family always comment on the product. I am a regular when it comes to this hand soap.

Only hand soap I buy!

I love bath and body works foaming hand soap! They come in so many amazing scents and I look forward to new ones each season. We have 4 bathrooms and one in the kitchen so I stock up often as you can grab some good sales! Always leaves my hands clean, soft and smelling great!

My go to hand soap

I have loved these hand soaps since before Bath & Bodyworks even came to Canada !
    My go to hand soap, not drying to the skin and love all the different scents. I change mine up every season to match my mood !

The best!

I love this product. It is so great to have an easy to use pump which provides you with the right amount of soap. There are so many different ones to choose from which is a HUGE bonus for this product. Not only does it work but it smells great too!

Heaven in your hands!

I don’t even know where to start. These soaps are just heavenly. I have SUPER sensitive skin and have never had an issue with any of them. The smell stays on your hands, they are SO moisturizing, and they get rid of all the germs and grime that builds up on your hands! Most soaps leave my hands feeling super dry, cracked and just blah. But these soaps, make it feel like I’ve just lathered up some heavenly hand lotion. Don’t miss out on these! They are always on for a great deal too! Plus. Get yourself a coupon!

Ils sentent tellement bon

De vraies petites perles de savons à mains. Ils sentent tellement bon, leur action moussante et nettoyante et la qualité du produit font en sorte que c'est plaisant de les utiliser !

2.2/5

Drying

I used to only buy Bath and Body works soaps. But have stopped. They dry out my hands and the bottle doesn’t last long. I’d rather buy Canadian made hand soaps.

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap

I am very happy with this product. It works well. There is a good choice of fragrances and they are not overpowering. Very effective product. The product comes in a good size.