Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Florida, United States

Great product

I love all the different scents you get to choose from. The quality of these are amazing. The price is a little bit to much but i always manage to wait till a deal comes out for these.

August 08, 2019

Never leave home without it

Whatever the season or the reason these soaps have you covered, from their vibrant aromas to keeping the germs away theres one for every sink in the house.. nothing better then squeaky clean and fresh smelling

So many scents

Where do I start with theses hand soaps love that there are lots of different scents. You definitely don’t need to use a lot a little goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and theses soaps do not irritate which is a nice change from other soaps

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Nice

These I find are really good quality and value for money

The smell of the mango is absolutely out of this world.. big mango fan

They are really worth what they are and defo recommend for people to purchase

County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Brilliant!!

Never in my life did I think that I would stumble across such perfect hand antibacterial. The scent is perfect for the products as it adds a sense of fun to washing hands, some people have dry hands but this product helps and moistures them as well as cleaning them.

California, United States

My favorite hand soaps

These are my favorite hand soaps. The soaps lather well and do not dry out your hands and leaves your hands clean. The scents are amazing! I would recommend.

California, United States

Love the smell

My daughter got me into these antibacterial hand soaps. They have a great selection of different scents to fit everyone's needs and preference. Great for gift bags too.

Illinois, United States

Long lasting smell!

You can not beat the price for these hand soaps and get the amount of product anywhere else! They smell phenomenal and have so many choices to choice from!

Missouri, United States

Smells great

I love how clean it makes my hands feel I also would like to point out how much of a bargain these products are I definitely want to recommend this product to family and friends

Love this product!

I absolutely love the scents of the anti bacterial soaps! and i love how clean my hands feel and smell after washing them with the bath and body works anti bacterial soap!!