Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 09, 2019

One of my favourite brands

I have loved these hand soaps for years and get so excited for the Christmas scents! They don’t dry out your hands and the scent lasts a while afterwards. Little over priced but the sales are decent at certain times of the year so we stock up!

January 08, 2019

Near hand soap

I absolutely love this hand soap. It doesn't dry my skin and it smells so good. I have to admit I stalk bath and body works for sales and rack up often. They make great gifts too

January 08, 2019

Love!

I mean what can I say. This has so many great scents and it gets the job done! My only complaint is that I wish it were cheaper. If you compare to other soaps, this is very overpriced.

January 06, 2019

smells amazing

the scents is absolutely amazing especially the aloha orchid. only downfall is that it is a bit pricy for hand soap considering it is such a small bottle

January 06, 2019

Smells great

I stock up on these babies every chance I get when they go on sale. They all smell wonderful. You can’t go wrong with the bath and body works products. I highly recommend these.

January 05, 2019

Loving the foam

Not only does this soap smell utterly to die for. It makes washing hands fun for all ages. I find the chemicals are not extremely harsh making it safer for the little ones.

January 04, 2019

The only hand soap we use

I have to say that I am a little obsessed with this product. I have so many BAth and body works foaming hand soap it is unreal. I always stock up when they are on sale! They all smell wonderful and love that it is antibacterial.

January 04, 2019

Best Smelling Soap

This is the only soap we buy to stock each and every bathroom in our house! I love the smells and love the fact that they are always coming up with new scents. The foaming is my favourite. Perfect for cleaning anybody’s hands including the little ones. Highly recommend.

January 03, 2019

Would definitely buy again!

Love the smells, love the way it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth! My daughters think it's the absolute best soap ever, so if it get them to wash their hands with no fight - count me in!

January 03, 2019

so amazing

these hand soaps smell amazing and leave my hands with a great lingering scent. there are so many scents to choose from my favourite is peach belliene