Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Truly awesome

I am completely in love with these. Love the sales that usually get bundled for this product. Smells are amazing. Easy to pump. Nice look to the bottles

Smell amazing

I love the foaming action of this soap. The scents are calm and not over bearing. I love that it cleans, smells fresh and does its job. I watch for when Bath and Body Works have big sales to get the best value when purchasing.

June 01, 2019

Even my kids ask for this soap!

New Brunswick, Canada

Obsessed

I loved these soaps they smell amazing, all the kids love to use them as the soap comes out as a foam, the scent stays in your hands however it is not strong. I would not recommend for someone with scent allergies, however I have bought these multiple times

Arizona, United States

Smells divine

As always I’m pleasantly pleased with this brand and their products but these particular hand soaps smell super divine and I just can’t get enough of them! I have them in all my bathrooms and my kitchen

Saskatchewan, Canada

I'd keep buying this as long as it's avail able

This leaves me feeling clean smelling good and refreshed! Even though it's just my hands that get the treatment! I also found it affordable and the kids even use it!

New Brunswick, Canada

I love these hand soaps. They are my go to!

I love Bath and Body Works soaps. They are my go to and I love trying new scents. The only issue is that I have a hard time getting to the stores as we live in a rural community. I usually stock up when i go to the store. I find they are good value and love the coupons. They work well and smell heavenly. They last longer than drug store brands and are well worth the money.

May 31, 2019

I always stock up when these are on sale!

I love so many different scents of these soaps. I always buy Kitchen Lemon, Black Cherry Merlot and Warm Vanilla. I especially love the foaming soap format. I always stock up when these soaps come on sale!

Ça sent l’ete

C’est un savon très agréable à utiliser dû à son effet mousseux à chaque coup de pompe. Très bonne odeur et efficace . J’ai des commentaires à chaque fois que la visite l’utilise!

May 30, 2019

Smells nice

This product smells nice! Comes on many different smells. I love the one with the beeds inside of it. It gives your hands a nice scrub. I always buy this