Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

August 07, 2019
    Oregon, United States

The best scents!

Bath and Bodyworks never fails to amaze me with their incredible variety of delicious scents! The foaming hand soap is my favorite, and my son doesn’t even mind washing his hands afterwards, because they smell like whichever scent he picked out!

Indiana, United States

A great product to purchase.

Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap is a great product. It not only is great at cleaning your hands but it also comes in a lot of great frangrances.

Light Fresh Scents

The soaps are always foamy and come in a variety of scents. This makes hand washing more fun and prevents the "bathroom soap" smell on your hands. Some scents are much better than others, but it is easy to find a family favorite for any season.

Jadore

Jadore ce produit il lave bien les main , hydratant, l'odeur, qu'elle merveille il en as pour tout les gouts et chaque saisons son odeur je ne jure que pour eux

Nebraska, United States

Absolutely fantastic

I love bath and body works antibacterial hand soaps! I love the variety of different smells and they work fantastic to clean your hands. I have one in my kitchen by the sink and one in the bathroom for our family to use.

Texas, United States

Great Smell and Gets Hands Clean

I have been buying these hand soaps for a few years now and they are great. I never empty them into a decorative soap dispenser as they have cute and attractive designs. I literally have them in all wash areas of our house. Even better is I have several for back up because they are often offered at awesome sale prices. I have yet to find a scent that smelled bad and that did not work effectively. The soap does not dry out your hands and works well to get hands clean, even in the kitchen.

Florida, United States

Best Soap Ever

I go out of my comfort shopping zone to go to the mall just to get these amazing soaps. They are the best smelling and most effective handsoap I've ever found. The foaming handsoap is thick and bubbly and smells so good no matter what scent you use. I wait until they're on sale and use a coupon as well to get the most for my money because I just can't justify spending $6.50 on one container of foaming handsoap, no matter how amazing it is. Definitely worth it if you can shop when they have a sale or coupon but your best bet is to use both at same time.

California, United States

My family’s favorite

We have so many of these in my house! All sorts of scents. My three very dirty boys love to use this soap. In fact they love to use it so much we keep running out. We love all the different scents.

New York, United States

Love the moisturizing!

I was given a couple of these as a gift & I'm loving them. They not only smell fabulous but moisturize and are a gentle cleanser for everyone. I noticed we use less than our previous hand wash which is a plus. I will be looking out for these when the store has its frequent sales.

New Jersey, United States

Works nicely

I think the price is a bit high when not on special but it is a fare quality soap/ I used them more to give as gifts but I do have it in our guest bathroom.. just because it has a nice presentation.