Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

March 19, 2019

I will definitely buy it again! It smells really good!

This soup does not make my hands dry,like others in the market, and it smells really good. It is durable and has a huge selection of fragrance. Also, it is easy to apply

Love this brand!

I love all of there soaps! The scents are amazing! I would continue to purchase them for sure. They make amazing gifts as well. I recieved some for my birthday and loved them.

BBW FAN!

As an avid bath and Bath and Body Works fan I highly recommend this brand the fragrances are amazing they’re not harsh on your skin! I’ve been using bath and body works hand soap’s for the last six years and I’ve always had great things to say about them.

Amazing Product!

Love using Bath and Body hand soap! Wonderful scents and great feeling on hands, would for sure buy them again. Wonderfully made product, and packaging!

Foamy equals fun!

These soaps never disappoint! The scents are amazing and the foam pump makes washing my hands more fun! It doesnt dry out my skin either! The seasonal scents keep me coming back all year long.

March 19, 2019

You'll find any excuse to wash your hands

Love all of their hand soap. They smell so amazing that even the kids don't mind washing their hands! The texture is good and they leave your hand soft and my a light perfume.

Smells amazing

These are amazing! They always make my hands feel nice and clean and the smell is amazing! I love rotating scents and being able to choose what scent I want next! It takes of grease great! Love this soap

love love love

I always have these in my bathroom at home. they smell amazing so many different scents you can choose from. Leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling great. Awesome product will def continue buying!

Great scents

I love the foaming soap it whips up nicely and has an amazing scent that I don't find as drying as the old soap with the microbeads. I tend to like more fruit scented soaps over some of their perfume stuff. If you see watermelon lemonade make sure you grab it it will have you feeling like it's summer.

Dayna Sterling

I love bath and body works hand soap! I will drive 40 mins to go to the store to buy this product! It’s amazing! I love the variety of scents and and choices! Also that they have seasonal options although I do wish they would sell some of them all the time