Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

December 26, 2018

This one will be recommended to friends

Feels awesome confident and smart after using the product one of the best i have come across so far as it has a pleasant smell washing away all the dirt and germs from your hand leaving it smooth and soft

Smells great!

When I hear the name Bath & Bodyworks I think of honest & trusted products that my whole family can use. I especially love the antibacterial hand soaps. Not only do they smell great but you can also feel confident that you are washing away all the germs & dirt and afterwards your hands feel so soft and smooth.

J'achèterai sûrement ce produit

J'ai déjà essayé ce produit, je l'avais pas reçu en échantillon mais je l'avais acheté en spécial et je l'avais bien aimée
    Oui je le recommande il sent bon, mais je me souviens pas de la senteur
    Merci

Great product!

Love Bath and Bodyworks, it lathers great and the scent lasts. It’s also reasonably priced. Have bought again and will continue to buy. The bottle also lasts more than most.

December 24, 2018

LOOK FOR SALES!

I received a bottle of Twisted Peppermint from one of my students as part of a Christmas gift. The peppermint fragrance remains on your hands for a long time. It contains tiny micro beads to thoroughly cleanse your hands.

There are so many fragrances of hand soap to choose from at Bath and Bodyworks that there will one to suit everyone's taste. I find that you must look for this soap to be on sale, otherwise it can be quite expensive.

December 24, 2018

Bath & body hand soap

I like the idea and the smell of these hand soaps, downfall is they always dry out my hands so I don’t use them all the time. They are a decent price even better if you buy them on a sale!

December 23, 2018

Bath and body works hand soap

I definitely recommend this hand soap from bath and body works because it works great
    Not only that it reasonably priced compared to other brands and smells wonderful. The foam gives you a great lather too!

Love Love Love

I love this soap! Bath and body works has great products! The soap smells incredible and leaves your hand soap feeling super soft the Mango Paradise is by far my favourite!

Love a good hand soap!

These come in so many different scents and varieties! I usually buy around the holidays and change of seasons as thats when you can find some good deals in store!

We love this product

We love these Bath& Body Works hand antibacterial hand soap. We absolutely love all of the delicious and great scents. We would definitely recommend these hand soaps .