Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

January 26, 2019

I love bath and body works soaps

Bath and body works antibacterial soaps are the only kind of soaps I buy. I love the smell of them. I wash my hands lots of times during the day just so I can smell the soap

Savon pour les mains

J’achète régulièrement les savons pour les mains de Bath and body works. J’aime qu’ils sortent en mousse! Ils ont beaucoup de choix pour les odeurs et on peut même acheter un support pour embellir la bouteille sur le comptoir.

Love

I think the only thing that keeps me going to the store are these soaps. They smelled so good I love them he doesn't leave my hands dry and there are so many different flavors to choose from I'd only as he don't know what is my favorite one I would highly recommend you to give it a try

Florida, United States

But it in sale

Great soap but make sure you buy it on sale. Bath and Body Works always have great sales and then you can get them for less than half price. The quality of the soap is very good.

Favorite Hand Soap

Bath and Body works has the best variety of hand soaps. I love that they sud nicely and smell amazing. One of the best thing is they always have sales of 5 for $25 or 7 for $35 and a $10 off coupon this makes buying these super afordable.

Love

I love anything bath and body works. I absolutly love all the different scents and how they are always adding new ones. I love the size and the constant sales!

Amazing product

Bath and Body works has the absolute most amazing antibacterial hand soap that offers a great cleanse and wonderful smell. My family and I enjoy the huge selection of products Batha nd Body works offer

Love the scents!

I always wait for sales and get these antibacterial hand soaps for cheap. They work well and I love the variety of scents. They don't dry your hands out and for the sale prices they're def worth it.

Smells pretty

This hand soap lathers up nicely. I would pick a little more lather given the choice. It washed off cleanly. No sticky residue. The best thing about this soap is the variety of scents.

January 24, 2019

Handsoaps for days!

I have a bunch of these hand soaps! Granted, I usually buy them when they go on sale for around 3$ each or if i have a coupon. They do last my house of 2 a long time but if you have more people in your house, i find they tend to run out faster (same with everything in a house). With that being said, if they aren't on sale, i usually opt for a cheap drug store soap. But these are my favourite soaps. The scents are great!