Bath & Body Works Antibacterial Hand Soap Reviews

Favourite product at BBW

My favourite product at bath and body works. All the different scents are lovely. Reasonably priced. I prefer the foaming soaps over the liquid soaps. Would buy again.

February 12, 2019

Great soap, a bit drying

I love the variety you get with Bath & Body Works, especially the choice between regular liquid soap and foam. The only downside is that it really dries my hands out. Other than that, great product!

Lovee

I love bath and body soaps. They smell so good, don’t dry out your hands, and cleanse the skin well. The smell is what won me over, plus every season they change packaging and scents

Buy all the time

All in my house love the soap. We make sure we always stock up on by season on the scents that we love. A mainstay in the kitchen though is the lemon scent.

Amazing

My Friend has them in each washroom and I love washing my hands with that soap no matter what sent. The foam comes out so nicely and the smell stays on ur hands for awhile after washing

Love this product

Have one in the bathroom and kitchen we love it!!! The variety of scents are amazing!!! I even got the girls at my work addicted!!! Very well made product for the price!!!

February 11, 2019

I would recommend this to everyone !!

I love bath & body works period. Their products are always on point. They always have some sort of sale going on so you can 1 and get another 50% off or free and you know a girl gotta save her coins!! But yea this product smells soo good leaves my hands soo soft and clean so definitely go get yourselves one of these. I have a whole drawer filled with these :)

Great Smelling Soap

It is a nice light soap that is great in bathrooms or by the kitchen sink! The smell lasts a long time on your hands! It is a great buy especially when it is on sale!

Bath and body works

Bath and body works a delight in scent, effective in its quality, a pleasure to display and a world wide travel in scents and experience on the senses, a helpful array of clerks to help you choose your choices

Definitely my go to!

These are my favorite soaps! Every scent is amazing and they are very reasonably priced. Also a great go to for birthday, christmas gifts and making up baskets.